1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Chelsea programme for the Stoke game

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bristol Blue, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

What a great review of the Stoke players, especially the page 29 write up on Charlie Adam. Excerpt on Charlie Adam: "At his best, the ex-Blackpool and Liverpool man has the tools to unlock a defence through precision and power".

....who ever wrote that must be a descendent of Nostrodamus considering the goal he scored against us that really was the best example of precision and power that I've ever seen on a football pitch.

Well done the programme writers and to Charlie Adam for the greatest ever goal I've seen - sadly scored against us but that'll make it more famous in the annals of super goals.

Blueman likes this.
  2. crocarno

crocarno Member

They missed a bit:

Bristol Blue likes this.
  3. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

You could write that for the Burnley dirty Northern bastards as well. At least Matic didn't react this time as against Burnley when he got sent off. This time he was smacked in the face by a Stoke player and luckily he didn't react. I remember Fabregas getting smacked in the face as well because he went off with a nose bleed. Even crazy crane Crouch managed to get in a nasty foul against Hazard when he came on. At the end of the day, Stoke have stayed in the Premiership by playing that type of football with what they lack in football skills made up with violence.