1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The SIR Kenny Dalglish Public House

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Sir_Red, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Roberto

Roberto Member

<laugh> Brilliant!!

2. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

Sweet!

I just got employee of the week at work (how, i'll never know... something to do with a clients complaint being dealt with quickly and efficently) and I just got a case of beer out of it. Get in!

3. Roberto

Roberto Member

Ahh you git! Hope it's not that cheap Bierre de blonde crap from tesco ;)

4. King_Kenny

King_Kenny Member

I won employee of the week at an old job and I got a box of Roses (chocolates, not flowers!).......... a SMALL box of Roses.
    Not only that, but there was an expectation to share them with my colleagues, I quit this job soon afer.

5. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

It was Fosters (my fave) so i'm well happy. Employee of the week is pretty good here. We usually get a £10 capital bonds voucher or alcohol (depending on wether or not my boss has the vouchers to hand). I've had loads of them but since getting promoted it's been next to impossible as when I excel it's expected.

I got empoyee of the month once and got £50 and just missed out on employee of the year (which I was gutted about as that would have meant going to an awards ceremoney where Geoff Hurst was the after dinner speaker :-( )

6. Metropolis1

Metropolis1 New Member

New KOP song: a throwback to the old days of the Kop and the Beatles classic 'she loves you yeah yeah yeah'...

One lads from up north
    an he showed them how to plaaayyyyy

the other scores for fun
    and it's time for us to saaaaayyyyyy

Ya know we love them and they play for Liverpoooool

Ya know we love them and they play for Liverpooool oooooooooo

We love them Yeah Yeah Yeah
    We love them Yeah Yeah Yeah

Carroll and Suarez
    The best pair in the land

7. Roberto

Roberto Member

There's no such thing as employee of the week here, you either do your job or get a bollocking. Although I'm the only one who actually does any work and everyone else does sweet FA and gets away with it! Effin joke! I want a beer now.... Barkeep!! One virtual San Miguel please! -----

Ta --- <cheers> <ale>

8. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

No beers tonight, save for after me game tomorrow, then for sunday, on top of the Liverpool Chelsea game is the superbowl..... I don't get too excited about it but it usually means loads of food and alcohol which I do enjoy!

9. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

Evening all, just a quick one before I catch the second half of the rugby! Hope we beat those welsh! <ok> Roberto, sorry but it was an accountancy internship, seriously boring, tbh would have preferred bar work! but working in Spain is much less dull than the UK, but I'm obsessed with the sun so that's probably why. Starting to get the prematch nerves ahead of the game on Sunday....

10. Sir_Red

I've seen Judas has come out with more ****. Can anyone else bring themselves to watch him speak? I for one, cannot. I just read his drivel. How he can compare his departure to that of Alonso etc is beyond me. I think he fails to see that Mascherano and Alonso went to Barca and Real Madrid, AND with plenty of notice to our board. Judas, on the other hand, went to one of our biggest rivals and with 3 days notice after going on about how he'd never play for another English team and he'd see out his contract with us. I so hope we beat Chelsea this weekend with a clean sheet and with Torres on the pitch to witness it first hand.

11. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

my parents made love 12 months ago and i was born 4 years later and became the island of ireland <ok>

12. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Torres' recent interview made me feel slightly better about what I felt about him before the interview if that makes sense.

He's still a scumbag in my books though :laugh:

13. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

I know I'm asking a lot here... but can I have a bottle of nice champagne? Not for now, just put it in the fridge, and on ice for sunday. We might need some more ice for a certain player's leg as well.

14. Sir_Red

Torres will need more than ice for his leg when Carra and Skrtel are through with him. But yea, it'll be champers all round if we win on Sunday.<bubbly>

15. Roberto

Roberto Member

Just spent 25 minutes on hold to LFC ticket line :-( just paid £150.00 for the Sparta Prague away game........ Am I mad? Please say that I'm not mad! Lol

16. crazyhorsealegend

i would post you a can off scrumpy but i drank them all ha hic burp

17. Roberto

Roberto Member

HAHA your alright ta, I'm more of a lager lout! ;) besides that i'm at work at the moment and if I started drinking at my desk I'd definitely have no chance of employee of the week like Bozz up there ^^ :emoticon-0132-envy: ^^

18. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

"I was not a Liverpool fan or a Chelsea fan in Madrid. I was an Atletico fan. I still am. Maybe they're the only badge I will kiss."

Chelsea fans will be delighted at that.

The Indie headlined this as him claiming romance is dead. Ha, Dalglish returning is as romantic as it gets. I'd also say standing his daughter in an Anfield corridor to sing Liverpool songs for the players is also romantic.

His daughter must be devastated. I can imagine in a few years she'll be telling people, "I was not an Atletico fan or a Chelsea fan in Liverpool. I was a Liverpool fan. I still am. Maybe they're the only badge I will kiss."

19. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

I don't know why but i've got the sudden urge to write a long article about liverpool, and where we're going.

double brandy please... Yes I know what time it is!

20. Roberto

Roberto Member

I look forward to it Ze, if you make any spelling mistakes we shall blame it on the booze!! ;)