1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic OLOF's political thread

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by MIGHTY, Oct 1, 2017.

?

Should there be a second Brexit vote

1. Yes

30.3%
  2. No

58.8%
  3. Dont know

0.8%
  4. Its too late

1.7%
  5. Ell rulz

0.8%
  6. couldnt give a fook

6.7%
  7. Will WJ ever see whats hitting him smack in the face

1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Check the thick **** presenter trying to be clever with Tommy Robinson and making a right **** of himself by quoting the 'holy book'

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    LeedsLover likes this.
  2. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

She may learn something if she did mate, its far better than reading the Guardian and other left wing rags or watching BBC or Sky news to get brainwashed by bullshit propaganda
    I've said it before, I did my own research on TR, and I made my own mind up about him, i'd rather hear what he has to say from his own mouth rather from some looney leftie with an agenda telling me what he said.
    Won't your parents let you stay up late?:emoticon-0105-wink:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  3. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

Thank you and I will leave it there.

Don’t worry, I’ll get back onto ragging you over the footie instead :emoticon-0112-wonde

lifecheshirewhite and LeedsLover like this.
  4. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

:emoticon-0105-wink:

Marcos Barber likes this.
  5. LeedsLover

Whether you're a believer in God and go to church, or just believe, the video below is very interesting.

Brexiteers may find it interesting that Britain, and Brexit are in the bible.

Put another way, no one takes over Britain.

Whichever way you swingeth, make of it what thou willst, sayeth the Lord.

6. LeedsLover

Tommy Robinson has been moved from Hull jail to a high security prison in Leicester.

For contempt of court!!.....really?

Caolan Robertson, TR's long time friend and cameraman reported the news to Infowars.........The Muslim Home Secretary had a lot to do with this, I'll bet.

This will go world wide, and the world will react in no uncertain terms.

Caolan also reported an Imam has issued a contract for Tommy's death, ie, rewards for Muslim prisoner / s who do the job.

Such is the corruption we are up against.

There will be a big backlash against his transfer, make your own minds up on what will happen if he's killed, that backlash will definitely go global, around Britain, I think it's inevitable where we're now headed.

Caolan reported Tommy's solicitors /Barrister are moving quickly to try and stop anything happening to Tommy, apparently the appeal was close, coincidence?.....who's the informer.

I said a while back, if they let Muslims into the Government / Councils, then we're in for big big problem

I reckon civil war, or other forms of retaliation are not far off......it could get messy.

Those who hate TR and Brexit, take a good look at what's happening to our country, cos you condone and support it.

7. LeedsLover

There you have it, the order came from the top, Muslim Home Secretary Sajid Javid.

This is their mentality and mind set.

8. RCDM

RCDM Well-Known Member

Do you ever post anything that isn't complete tosh, just asking for a friend? <ok>

w.c.dukenfield likes this.
  9. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

They are taught, and it's in the Koran, they can marry a 1 year old baby, but not have sex with them untill they are 9, however, this does not stop them from thighing the little girls. Thighing within the Muslim ideology is rubbing themselves (penis) up against the child untill the man ejaculates. These people actually believe that a 9 year old girl, or boy, as the case may be, are mature enough to have sex.

You post this is as if shock horror the Koran promotes paedophilia and then do not quote any of the numerous other religions that also have equally dubious morals. So I quoted Moses because you didn't; had you made the same claim about Catholics, Christians etc then I would have quoted the Koran.

And as for Are you aware that Islam has never evolved in 1400 years. - What does that even mean?!

10. LeedsLover

put simply, it is still the same as it was 1400 years ago.......simple.

11. LeedsLover

Don't ask for a friend, just ask yourself.......Do your research on you tube. MSM won't cover TR.

12. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

I'm going to guess it has absolutely nothing to do with the Muslim Home Secretary and if it does come from the top then it would be from the non Muslim Justice Secretary David Gauke whose department deal with prisons and prison transfers. But I'll happily stand corrected if there's evidence to suggest otherwise (kitchencam on youtube I'm not counting as evidence)

RCDM likes this.
  13. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

The text it's based on hasn't changed like the Bible but like most/all religions it has changed depending on interpretation

'The second great reformation is the Ashari and the Mu'tazila: understanding this schism in ideology is crucial to understanding wahabism/salafism. In 820 A.D the golden age of Islam, two theological groupe rose: the Ashari: believe that the Qur'an should be followed without conciousnes,and its word must be followed to the letter.

Mu'tazila: believe that the Qur'an should be interpreted philosophically, and that the Qur'an is a way to reach enlightenment and good deeds. The Ashari prevailed in the Hejaz (Saudi Arabia). while the Mu'tazila prevailed in Iran and Iraq.'

Sounds like much the same as other religions.

So what did you mean by hasn't changed?

14. lifecheshirewhite

No you didn't,you quoted something writen about Moses around 200 years after his death,there is no fact or proof he ever said any such thing.It was writen by the Israelites the same one's who Jesus said weren't following christian values and handed him to the Romans to be killed.I very much doubt he said any such thing,its a story of something he may have said told a thousand times and put in writing 200 years later.

OLOF and Ringo Lion like this.
  15. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

Fair point.

I originally quoted the bible passage and then was responding to LL's question as to why I had quoted Moses but not the Kuran.

To be totally clear I think both the bible and the kuran are the creation of men and collated by various other men after the events are supposed to have occured.

Or to be even clearer I think they're both bullshit.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  16. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Glory was a young kid back when Moses was around...:)

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  17. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Oi

Irishshako likes this.
  18. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

I was talking about one of your sides old players............Remi Moses..........<laugh>

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  19. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

You seem to know more about their players than me.. had to google him as never heard of him..

20. lifecheshirewhite

I have very religous inlaws lol.