1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Breakfast Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Sep 19, 2017.

1. BillysStatue

BillysStatue Well-Known Member

morning all ... Wenger used to complain about managers like Hughes, Pulis, McCarthy and others who fielded big, physical teams that focused on upsetting the footballing sides with their roughness ... I remember in particular a 2-2 draw at Blackburn when Wenger basically called Hughes a thug of a manager ... thing is, Wenger then started to demand that his players go and win the physical battles and start to punish these one dimensional teams, which they did ... I am sure that Tommy will have a similar discussion with his squad after Saturday's bitter pill

Burnley will be a tough ask tonight, they've made an excellent start and are full of confidence ... however, they were very poor against a struggling Palace, and if they play like that tonight then Leeds will have a chance ... this game gives whoever wears the shirt the opportunity to go out and show desire and passion, the two things missing against the Grimey Cnuts ... if Leeds go down without as much as a whimper then I will be concerned, but I expect a much improved showing tonight

Ferdinand is a disrespectful cnut, and this boxing lark is nothing more than a money making stunt, probably with Eddie Hearn behind it ... hopefully he gets knocked out in sparring and that's the end of it, don't understand how he can get a boxing license anyway ... then again, boxing in Britain doesn't smell right, fleecing punters

fcuk Millwall

Radz is God

2. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Want, want, want. I should hope they bl--dy do.
    Should have said need to win.
    I'm not expecting a win tonight, but providing we play football and don't panic it's ok by me.

BillysStatue likes this.
  3. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Looks like Wood has an axe to grind and explains why he wanted away from Leeds. Fair play to him because its true

4. Norwayleedsforever

Norwayleedsforever Well-Known Member

"Leeds United are keeping an eye on Rosenborgs Samuel Adegbenro."

Well dont think he is for sale, RBK just bought him for 1,5M£ from Viking. And he sign a 4,5 year contract 15. august this year.
    RBK is also playing in the Europa League this year.

BillysStatue likes this.
  5. Norwayleedsforever

Norwayleedsforever Well-Known Member

And when it comes to Ferdinand, I say **** him!!!!
    Wood who?
    That one eyed jety can just go **** himself.

Must say I have mix feelings for this game. On one hand I dont care if we win or loose. On the other hand I want us to win it just to stick it to Wood and Taylor :)

6. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member