1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The barnsley joke page

Discussion in 'Barnsley' started by kiwiqpr, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

please log in to view this image

2. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

Charlie was responsible for taking up the offerings at a local church.
    One Sunday... after the service... the priest counted the money and found there was less than anticipated... given the size of the congregation... He took Charlie aside and questioned him.
    Charlie said that he did not take any of the offerings.
    The priest questioned him again and again and Charlie continued to insist that he did not take any of the offerings.
    So... the priest told Charlie to get into the confessional... which he did.
    The priest then asked him again... "Charlie...did you take any of the offering?"
    This time... Charlie replied... "I can’t hear you."
    The priest asked Charlie the same question several times and Charlie would always reply... "I can’t hear you."
    Finally... the priest yelled... "Charlie... did you take any of the offering?"
    Again... the reply was... "I can’t hear you."
    The priest was now beginning to get angry... so he came out of the confessional and said to Charlie... "Trade places with me and you can ask me a question."
    So... they traded places and Charlie asked... "Is it true that you and my wife are having an affair?"
    To which the priest replied..."By golly... you’re right...you can’t hear in here!".

Wooperts_duck, kiwiqpr and San Diego like this.
  3. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

4. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Makemstine Roger and San Diego like this.
  5. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

My wife found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian. The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell Andrea that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.
    Andrea went to the store and bought some "Nair" hair remover. At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."
    Andrea said, "I'm not using it under my arms."
    The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."
    Andrea replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."
    The pharmacist says, "Well, stay off your bicycle for about a week."

6. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

7. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Jeremy Hunt went into Burger King and asked for two whoppers.

The Guy serving said, "You're a trustworthy man and the best Prime Minister we'll ever have".

8. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

almost down to his knees

9. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A bloke is walking past a pet shop when he sees a sign saying "talking parrot £50" he thinks this is a bargain so goes into the shop and asks the shop keeper for more details. "Well, the reason he's so cheap is because he's a Cockney parrot and doesn't mind telling everyone, he's been returned loads of times so I dropped the price" the bloke thinks this could be a laugh so he buys the parrot and takes him home.

Once set up on his new stand the parrot squawks "I'm a Cockney parrot and I am hard as f.uck" the bloke laughs and brings all of his friends round to see the bird.

After a few weeks he still hasn't been able to make the bird say anything else apart from "I'm a Cockney parrot and I am hard as f.uck!" getting bored with the parrot always boasting the bloke decides to teach it a lesson and buys a kestrel. He throws the kestrel into the front room with the parrot and shuts the door. There is a God awful screeching and wailing but after five minutes the noise stops so he goes back into the room. The parrot is on his perch with the kestrel dead on the floor "I'm a Cockney parrot and I am hard as f.uck" says the parrot.

Another couple of weeks pass and the bloke thinks he needs to sort the parrot out again so buys a falcon and does the same as before, throws it into the room with the parrot and slams the door. After some horrendous screeching and crying the noise eventually dies down after ten minutes the bloke goes into the room to find the falcon in bits and the parrot on his perch shouting "I'm a Cockney parrot and I am hard as f.uck"!

After another few weeks the boasting parrot is really getting on the blokes nerves to he decides to up the stakes again and this time buys a golden eagle. He chucks the eagle into the front room and quickly closes the door. There is the most unbelievable screeching and shouting which eventually dies down after about half an hour. The bloke sneaks his head round the door to see what is left of the eagle scattered all over the room with the parrot on his perch but with no feathers on and shouting "I'm a Cockney parrot and I am hard as f.uck"

The bloke walks into the room and looks at the parrot saying "I get that you killed the eagle but why have you got no feathers left?" The parrot then says "well, he was a big f.ucker so I had to take my jacket off"

10. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

11. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

12. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

13. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Strange to see so many tattoos on professional football players, considering how low their pain threshold is..........

14. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

To the Person who stole my glasses. I will find you. I have contacts...

15. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

16. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A prostitute goes to see a gynecologist with severe stomach pains. After she had stripped off and the doctor had examined her, he said "The issue is with your aviaries". She said "Don't you mean ovaries doctor?" He replied "No, there's been a cockatoo in there!".............

17. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

18. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

• I ended up with this stunner the other night who assured me she was a virgin.
    • Things were going great, but after a bit of groping around she pushed me away.
    • "Don"t tell me," I sighed, "you want to wait for Mr Right?"
    • "No..." she replied,
    • "Mr Big will do..."

19. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

20. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A group of four-year-olds were trying very hard to become accustomed to school. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on NO baby talk!
    "You need to use 'Big People' words," she was always reminding them. "John what did you do over the weekend?"
    "I went to visit my Nana."
    "No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use 'Big People' words!" She then asked Mitchell what he had done.
    "I took a ride on a choo-choo."
    "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. You must remember to use 'Big People' words," she said. She then asked little Alex what he had done.
    "I read a book," he replied.
    "That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?"
    Alex thought very hard about it, then puffed out his chest with great pride and said, "Winnie the SH*T."