1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The (Sir) Alwaysright Gordon Road Stand Thread

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by brb, Nov 16, 2012.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

It's NOT fiction ! <grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr><grr>:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

brb likes this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

but mate.........

please log in to view this image

3. brb

brb CR250

To avoid being asked, in case people are wondering why i have changed my avatar. It's in respect of a (non Gills) long time forum member that sadly passed away and his funeral is tomorrow (Tuesday 12th Feb).

4. alwaysright

and my poo doesn't stink !
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-47164545

If the little darlings were not preoccupied with their games consols, other technological gadgets, including their smart phones - then perhaps they could get to sleep a bit earlier.
    What beggars belief is that, with all the other important political issues that need to be discussed by Parliament, our MPs are wasting time with this nonsense. ----
    ---- What would happen if the youth of today had to be conscripted into the armed forces - should there be a need -- would they want the war to begin after a decent 'lie-in' - and definitely not at the weekend ? - what a load of cock !

....... and have you noticed how the local 'homeless' person / people ( and their dog ), isn't ' in situ ' until nearly midday ! -- if genuinely homeless - then I would expect them to not be far from their 'station.'

5. alwaysright

I know that me and my friends have pissed and **** in your bed in recent times -- I have NO regrets about THAT, or that me and my friends have killed many of your innocent family and friends ---- but you must let me come to live with you !...............................

Please - take time to read the article. This person has NO regrets for joining murderous fanatics - who would gladly KILL EVERY Britain- yet demands to be allowed to live in Britain - and Jeremy Corbyn is her cheerleader........ would he be happy for her to live with him ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47326496

6. brb

brb CR250

I've been having some lengthy debates on this topic, but to save you the agony of war and peace (no pun intended), I will keep it very short. She was born in Bethnal Green, Tower Hamlets - she has never been to Bangladesh and never applied for dual citizenship (although, yes, she could have done so). Javid found within Bangladeshi law, there was a loophole for him to dump her on to them, this was that within their law, it relates to bloodline.

My view at the time of hearing Javid's 'ego' decision was this is illegal, she is a UK Citizen and should be tried as such, we can't just go dumping our alleged criminals (joined a terrorist organisation) onto poorer nations. I believe my view will be seen to stand up in court if the girls family have decent lawyers.

So basically i'm saying i'm in agreement with Jeremy Corbyn and believe me, I am no fan of his.

As for joining murderous fanantics, i know a fair bit of background to this story and how it came about. She was groomed or if you like radicalised at the age of 15 (and probably younger) online. I could name you at least nine other cases at the same time, but i will not bore you. i could even give you the name of the person (an adult male) that helped her across the border, as he did with at least 16 kids and was known by the authorities of many countries, and was eventually arrested after the girls had already been led across the border - she was then probably held in confinement, i prefer the word captivity, until she had undergone the teachings of Sharia Law.

You don't just get up and turn around and cross back over the border with these people, without punishment. This was recognised by anti terror organisations and the police at the time, there is no going/coming back. Hence full radicalisation would have been completed on the girl, which would go part to explain why she still holds the controversial and sad (maybe sickening views in some eyes) that she does today, at the age of 19.

Sadly the British Media will only print or broadcast part of a story, to create a public outcry in support of our government decision (plus it clouds brexit a bit as the days count down). Don't get me wrong i'm not defending the girl nor do i have anytime for her, however, i do believe we need to be clearing up our own mess (learning lessons from it) and not dumping it on other nations just because it's more convenient and that we think we have the financial clout over Bangladesh to do so.

The interrogation of this girl would have led to far more benefits to this country, that could have gone towards protecting future children from following the same sad fate and giving us many answers, but Javid prefers to turn eye and take the tough stance to appeal, not that he has any future agenda to be PM...no sireee

:)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  7. alwaysright

brb
    I understand all of what you've said - (( I decided to ignore the place of her birth )). I can accept her claims of grooming - but she obviously HAS been able to 'free' herself from her 'captors.' I can even stretch my imagination that she might now say that her 'participation' in the terrorist group was abhorrent to her ---- well - actually - I can't say that -- because -- she does not condemn IS. She is NOT sorry for the role she played ( voluntarily or coerced ). She states that; She has NO regret for her actions!!! How on Earth does that qualify her for anything from Britain ? - makes you wish that Henry VIII was still on the throne #offwithhishead.
    Whilst I can see that the Home Secretary has performed worse than GFC in terms of man management with the 'technicalities' relating to her British citizenship - it doesn't change my mind about what she deserves ( five minutes in the company of a family member of personnel in the armed forces - who won't be 'coming home'.)

edit - in your final paragraph are you suggesting that we bring her back to Britain, give her a fair trial - then shoot her

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  8. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

She also justified the Manchester bombing by saying it was retaliation for British air strikes against IS.
    If she loves it in Syria so much, why can't she just stay there.

9. brb

brb CR250

Oh did i forget to mention <whistle>.....

I give you the likewise story of a white, middle class boy from Oxford who was educated at CoE. A lovely 23 year old (not groomed) who misses his mum. So who is this lovely lad.....I give you the name Jack Letts.

Now to help out Sajid Javid, I've done my homework and established unlike the non Bangladeshi girl, Jack indeed does have dual nationality....with Canada.

I've been glued to my TV since yesterday waiting for a statement from Javid that he has removed Jacks Citizenship, and is expected to dump good ole Jack on Canada. Naturally the UK does not have the same financial and political power over Canada as it does Bangladesh, so I guess my waiting will be a bit like waiting for a Gills win.

10. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

The fog is back.........................and so are the idiots who think lights are only for night driving.
    Are people worried about getting a bill.
    Are people suicidal and don't care who they take with them.
    Are people just thicker than the fog they're driving in.

brb likes this.

11. The Gills PegLeg

The Gills PegLeg Up yer Harris

So I watched the first part of the "Leaving Neverland" documentary last night and I have to say, it was pretty damning on the late King of Pop. The statements made by the two accusers are very in depth about his antics and how he would groom them for several months. He would give regular gifts of money, jewellery or take them on holidays on his private jet to the boys and their families.

In the interviews the parents are also asked questions where they all would admit they would all stay in his Neverland ranch but the kids would always stay in Michael's room. Surely the parents have some room for blame here. Regardless of whether you're staying at the home of the biggest popstar in the world, you don't just allow your 7 or 10 year old boy to sleep in the same room with a stranger. Now please don't for one minute think I'm putting all blame on the parents, after all Wacko Jacko was still the one doing with these kids what he was doing, but that is also exceedingly poor parenting.

If you have a strong stomach the second part is on tonight on channel 4 and is worth a watch. It's amazing how he thought he was untouchable because of who he was which I suppose, is very comparable to a late gold chain wearing, cigar smoking, top of the pops presenter.

12. alwaysright

I was going to title this story ; " What a load of rubbish " - BUT -it's too serious for levity
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47492224

What on Earth is the correspondent thinking, by inserting the word 'black' into the story ?
    Whilst the police officer in Colorado has acted like a buffoon by drawing his gun, there is absolutely no hint of any racial prejudice towards the 'victim' -- other than the idiot writing the story. There was no need to make reference to the colour of the skin -- would the 'reporter' have described the skin colour if was white ? - NO !
    This sort of journalism only acts as a catalyst for minority groups to use the race card. I suspect the reporter was trying to stir up [more] trouble between different skin coloured human beings in his/her home town - to create more occasions for their bigoted articles.
    There is no place in society for racism - or incitement for racial tension..............
    ..... and, as for the Police officer - please don't tell me that he was only 'protecting' himself. He was not threatened in any shape or form.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  13. alwaysright

Socks !
    How would you wear them ? ---below the knee, above the knee ( I'm struggling to NOT use an unkind description- a four letter word beginning with T -- and I don't mean Twit ), - or a-la- Jack Grealish ?.....................although. after today, he is wearing a 'sock' to the jaw ---------------------- and, as for the spectator (( who now won't be going to a football match any time soon )) - how to describe him ? - definitely something stronger than Twit

14. brb

brb CR250

If the same punish is dished out that was dished out to our so called fan against the Wycombe keeper, it will be a 5 year ban...and a nine month referall order (as a youth).

And can i say that i feel Gary Neville's comments were bang out of order. Talking about fencing, and punishing Birmingham severly, seriously, i think the man needs to keep his gob shut until his emotions have clamed down. Yes, it could be a knife one day, but the club can't be to blame for a looney tune getting on the pitch, no more than we could for the young 'twit' that we had against Wycombe.

alwaysright likes this.
  15. alwaysright

" Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity - and I'm not sure about the former."
    ...............Albert Einstein
    was wrong - No.3 is selfishness !

Yesterday I was travelling along the M2, visiting family in the east of the county. I was on the stretch between J5 & J6 where there was a lane closure due to drainage works.The road was duly coned. Signs a mile before the works were in place. Lane closure signs were in place - clearly showing that the nearside lane was being closed.

About half a mile before the lane closure, I moved out into the outside lane - in fairly good time to avoid any 'bottle-necking' ahead. The traffic in the outside lane was beginning to 'stack up' and slow down as a result - despite the fact that, actually the road was not so busy. This fact didn't stop the usual selfish drivers from persisting down the inside lane - up to the actual point of lane closure - and then expect others to allow them to 'push in'.................... this was bad enough - but - what also happened in front of me had me shaking my head in disbelief.

( Traffic in the outside lane was moving - not static ! ) As the traffic in the outside lane got to within about 400-600 yards of the start of the lane closure - several motorists, at various distances, in front of me, decided to re-enter the inside lane - and charge their way ahead to the point of the lane closure. In performing this Jeremy Clarksonesque type of manoeuvre, they covered a couple of hundred yards a few seconds quicker than most of us ( in the correct lane for the road conditions ! ).

You won't be surprised that these selfish morons then caused mayhem as they inevitably, and aggressively barged their way back into the outside lane. Sensible drivers didn't need this type of distraction, ( along with the motorcyclists who 'flew' down the middle of everyone else ), - which invariably caused a reduction in the speed flow in my lane.

It's not speed that kills ( most fatalities on the road occur at 30mph ) - NO, it's human STUPIDITY ............... BUT ( sadly ) - as we know THAT is infinite

16. alwaysright

Honesty is not always the best policy !
    You will know that I have a neighbour - about whom I really should know better !
    In the last couple of years things have been reasonable between us. I have been able to offer help when she has ( more frequently ) needed it in recent times. I have tried to not do anything that could be upsetting for her.
    In the last couple of weeks I have done several favours - including fixing her loo. I have not asked for, or expected any payment -- because I like to help --anyone.

A couple of days ago I received an envelope from my neighbour. It contained £50 in cash. She asked me to accept it as a gesture of thanks for helping her. I felt uneasy with this generosity - I really just like to help - and never ask or expect any payment --- it's just the way that I am.

I looked at the envelope, and the cash. I then looked at the post I had received that day - including appeals for cash from a couple of charities to which I subscribe each month. The picture of starving, emaciated children touched my heart. I decided that I would add the £50 to my gift and help to feed a few people who have nothing.

I decided to inform my neighbour - that I was transferring her generosity to people who would go hungry. As I wasn't going to be seeing my neighbour until today, I decided to write a note. I expressed my thanks for her appreciation of my help, and for the gift of cash. I decided to tell her what I had done with the money. I begged her forgiveness if my action was not to her liking - and hoped that she would understand that it is in my nature to 'help'.................. now, I could have kept the matter to myself - and perhaps that is what I should have done -- BUT -- you'll know that I am all for honesty - and transparency. I did not want to accept any gratitude from the charity - for the 'donation' made not with my money.

Today, I spoke to my neighbour. Her face was 'thunder.' She told me that she felt insulted. I told he that I was deeply grateful for her generosity and appreciation for the help I give - but tried to say that I feel fortunate for everything that I have - and always try to help as many others as possible. I showed her the appeal letter - with the picture of children who resembled stick insects - I told her that her money would allow a few starving children to eat for ONE day this year. I told her that I felt humbled by her kindness - but I also wanted to thank her - because it was really her who is helping to feed those poor kids.

I spare you the further exchange that we had on the matter - but, at the end of it, my neighbour still wasn't happy. I told her that I wasn't going to apologise for my actions - they were done with honourable intentions.

17. brb

brb CR250

My view, the neighbour had gifted you the money as a thank you, so it was no longer her money, it reminds me of the words, what is nothing of nothing, answer nothing, so i'm not seeing her problem. It is now your money not hers, and you kindly and generously donated it to those more in need.

Can i ask did she know the specific charities you had donated too, before you saw her face of thunder?

I think you might guess where i'm going with this, i would like to be wrong though.

18. alwaysright

brb- If I dared to suggest that the cash was mine, to do as I please, it would have antagonised my neighbour. I had not told her of the specific charity before I saw her face of thunder - but - I do know that she also subscribes to various charities - which made her reaction even more strange. I would have thought that she would have been pleased that I chose not to keep the cash ---- I felt that I needed to be transparent about the matter.

19. brb

brb CR250

Just tell her you changed your mind and gave it to the cats home <whistle>

20. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

Do you feel safe on the road,well do you punk.