1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Swansea want Chelsea striker Fabio Borini, for promotion push!

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by DragonPhilljack, Mar 16, 2011.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

FABIO BORINI

Swansea City's promotion bid is expected to receive a boost today with the loan signing of Chelsea’s Fabio Borini. The Italy Under 21 striker has yet to figure for the Barclays Premier League champions this season but manager Carlo Ancelotti is keen for the 19-year-old to get more playing time. Swansea boss Brendan Rodgers, an ex-Chelsea reserve and youth coach, said: ‘A fresh face coming in would give us a burst of enthusiasm, intensity and quality that would help.’ Borini, who is out of contract this summer, has been at Stamford Bridge since 2007 but has only made eight first-team appearances. - Daily Mail

The fact also that Rodgers was spotted in the crowd at Stamford Bridge, by the ITV cameras at the game tonight, confirms that he is indeed doing business for the striker at Chelsea, so let's hope we see him come off the bench on Saturday for the Forest game.

2. DragonPhilljack

No problem aber, it was off the footy subject, and was diplorable by tinybrain, I have very strong feeling regarding the plight of my country folk, both past and present, and I'll never stand by listening to that garbage from anyone! Your welcome aber................:emoticon-0148-yes:

3. DragonPhilljack

please log in to view this image