1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Swansea involved in match fixing scandal!

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Rhodthesod, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Rhodthesod

Rhodthesod Well-Known Member

Sad news that Swansea were the victims of match fixing scandal, as Lawro pays linesman to keep score at 2-1 and give him a rare correct prediction.

Lets face it this can be the only reason why the linesman was that bad! No one can be this incompetent at this level surely!

2. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

It makes you wonder if these guys know all the rules of the game, if the commentator can see it up in the gantry both benches can see it and millions around the world can see it on TV then you have to ask the question dont you ?

I am always in full support of the ref's its a hard job and one that gets more difficult as players go from from being footballers to being borderline olympic standard athletes that happen to play football! but all that taken aside it was a real shocker ,not once but twice the ball hit the opposition player !!

We definatly got stiffed yesterday, overall though the officials have been alot better in the prem league than the CCC so i guess we shouldn't grumble too much !

Remember scunthorpe in the cup thats what i say !!..<laugh>

3. ivoralljack

ivoralljack Well-Known Member

Those officials were not fit for purpose. The decision could be only one of two things. They accurately saw what happened and didn't know the rules, or they failed to spot not one but TWO touches by the defenders that meant the goal should have stood.

Whichever way you cut it, their decision was appallingly wrong and they should be held accountable for it. Pathetic performance!!

4. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

are you sure both benches could see it from that angle norway>>>>>come on now think about it...........the guy was wrong 2 flag it offside but lets be honest here>>>>>there`s no chance in hell could laudrop see if he was off or not when it happened live <ok>

5. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Where did he say he saw it"live" there's reruns of all controversial issues straight after the game and try spell check for the managers name

6. Yankee_Jack

Yankee_Jack Well-Known Member

this decision cost us points and hence money. it wasn't even a close decision; both the ref and linesman got this wrong. they should be held accountable. this absolute failure at one of the most basic unchanged elements of offside brings the game into disrepute. You have to be totally incompetent or corrupt to make this sort of decision and not even consult about it.

7. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

harsh words but true

8. ProjectVRD

ProjectVRD Well-Known Member

It would have taken no more than 10 seconds of video replay to conclude it had hit at least one defending player and thus the goal would stand.

9. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

bony i do what i want <ok>

lets be honest guys there`s no honesty in football <laugh>......thats where the problems lies if you ask me <ok>

10. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Right lads, don't want to open up a can of worms here. But look at the last Doncaster goal, quality of the video isn't good and the ground covered with mist, but to me it looks like the ball has come back to the Doncaster player off a Bournemouth player VERY similar to our disallowed goal. What's everybody else's reading of it?

No consistance with officials eh!!

[video=youtube;WSfsduPGpng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSfsduPGpng[/video]