1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sunday March 20 - WC cameo

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by 56Danny, Feb 6, 2011.

1. 56Danny

56Danny Member

Apart from the vital 3 points at stake in the race for a Euro spot, the Sunderland v Liverpool fixture sees a mini-replay of Suarez v Ghana.

Who would have guessed that 3 WC Black Stars would be lining out for Sunderland and facing up to Luis Suarez, of all people, at the SOL. Remember Gyan's comment "I will kick him"

Just another indication of the massive changes for the better at SAFC. This is one game I do not want to miss.

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Member

On a similar theme Danny me and a couple of lads have just sorted out accomodation and tickets for the England v Ghana game at Wembley on the 29th March. I will be supporting Ghana on the day . . .obviously in light of Capello's latest tripe <whistle>

3. jerseymackem

jerseymackem Active Member

He might suddenly contract a severe illness at the though of facing up to 3 musclebound Ghanaians...

4. cuteybuns

cuteybuns Active Member

It's amazing when you think there'll probably be a Paraguyan quarter-finalist on the bench alongside Maradona's first choice full-back. Staggering just how far we've come. We've even got an Irish world cup star in the directors' box !