1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Striker situation and Lee's season replacement

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by boltonwonderer, Aug 3, 2011.

1. boltonwonderer

boltonwonderer New Member

I'm hearing Shaun Wright-Phillips is a potential capture on a season loan, but also rumours of Weiss. Please not Weiss again he's about as much use to the premier league as a frozen sardine is to a kangaroo.

Also really need to cement some sort of striker capture if not two. Klasnic is not good enough to lead our strike force despite his good form preseason. Jeffren Suarez was a fail, it seems Callum Jerome will be too. Maybe Allardyce will give us a good deal on Carlton Cole considering he's signing half our old team (Jloyd Samuel being the latest target). I feel that will still leave us short so perhaps praying for the return of Sturridge will ease the pain?

2. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

Coyle will have more than two targets when looking for a striker, and we've still got a month to go. I don't know who we'll get, but I know we're going to get someone.

I'm not sure Carton Cole woud be able to lead our strike-force like Klasnic imo.

Shaun Wright-Phillips would be a great addition, loan or transfer, at least until Lee comes back <ok>

Welcome to the forum <cheers>

3. boltonwonderer

boltonwonderer New Member

Many thanks. One of our other pointless targets David N'Gog is also a target for Allardyce at West Ham. Shows the lack of premier league capability if a championship club think they can nab him.