1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

strange but feel good factor today

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by johnbo, May 19, 2014.

1. johnbo

johnbo Well-Known Member

Went back to work this morning so pleased in the way we played still happy having seen such a great final, obviously disappointed we lost but the reaction at work was brilliant, with everyone saying how much they enjoyed it some went some watched it in the pubs and at home but overall everybody felt the same that the team did everything possible and give it there all and you can't ask for much more than that. Lets now enjoy the rest mind you world cup soon and then it will be back to pre season, it will interesting summer hopefully some decent transfers in and then off we go again. well done to everybody who went i looked at fans around me and saw that they couldn't have given any more. I bet there was a few sore throats Sunday morning. Enjoy the summer everybody

2. Bielbs

Bielbs Active Member

I had a greaat reaction in my local last night.
    Local WS fans came over and said we'd done Yorkshire proud and created a fantastic final. Said City had great support too.

Then asked what it was like!!

Guess they cant remember its been so long :)

3. tigerrev

tigerrev Well-Known Member

City's FA Cup final performance has given me renewed optimism for next season. If we had been tonked 4-0 we would all have been depressed, but the manner of the performance, the fact that we will undoubtedly attract some quality additions and the thought of doing it all again next season gives all of us reasons to look forward to next season :D

4. merchantman5

merchantman5 Well-Known Member

Great atmosphere and I do not feel downhearted. The better football team lost in my opinion. We matched them for passing the ball and I am glad we didn't in the diving. Luckily the ref wasn't fooled in the box although he was outside a few times including the one from which Cahzola scored, that kick was IMO the only piece of brilliance that Arsenal showed. Haven't seen the tackle that Hud made that the media are saying should of been a penalty but the one that Davies is supposed to of made is bollocks. Saw a picture of said tackle in Mail on Sunday and Davies's foot is nowhere near Cahzola yet the cheating twat is falling already

5. tigerrev

tigerrev Well-Known Member

If the Huddlestone "foul" on Carzola is a penalty you would get 10 penalties a match. However Jake did get away with a clear handball which nobody seemed to appeal for - highlighted by ITV. If Carzola had tried to stay on his feet instead of looking for a penalty the ref might have looked twice.

6. BOJACKHCAFCMAN

BOJACKHCAFCMAN Well-Known Member

Feel a lot better today, was tough yesterday seeing players like Ozil/Wilshere celebrating when they contributed **** all, I respect ones like Koscielny and Ramsey but Ozil/Podolski= scummy mercenaries who go missing

7. The FRENCH TICKLER

The FRENCH TICKLER Well-Known Member

2013/14 has been a fantastic season. The Best Ever so far. Now thoughts already start to next season. 2014/15.