1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Spurs Project Virtual Reality Suite (SPVRS)

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by O.Spurcat, Feb 2, 2017.

1. O.Spurcat

O.Spurcat Well-Known Member

I don't know if it is general known on this board, but the club has been selling seats for the new stadium for quite a while now. The seats currently on offer are called Premium seats, and as the name suggests, are those in the optimum viewing areas.

The procedure for reserving these seats is by visiting the SPVRS in Lilleywhite House which is the main office block behind the Paxton Road end of the stadium. You are given an introductory virtual tour of our new stadium before going into another suite for a virtual view from the seats you may be interested in.

The initial introductory tour last 4 minutes and the second lasts as long as you want it to see from available viewing points.

The whole visit is available to all who express an interest in purchasing a Premium seat, and can be booked through the club, although they do get heavily booked on match days.

The availability at this stage is for the West and East stands and the costs vary from £2500 to £6000. Seats at levels 1 and 2 range from £3500 to £5500 and at level 3 are from £2500 to £6000. This is per season and must be reserved for a minimum of 3 seasons.

The package includes access to Premium areas which have considerably upgraded catering. The areas have access 2 hours before kick off and for 1 hour after the final whistle. Food is included but alcoholic drinks are not included. Match day programmes are also included.

The package also includes ALL home games in all competitions. Apparently we have averaged 28 home games over the past 5 seasons.

These areas are different from the lounges which the club has already publicised and they are considered to be half way between the standard terrace catering and official hospitality areas.

The finance is 20% of the cost to be paid now once you have chosen your seat. A further 20% of the cost in August of this year, and the remaining 60% in March 2018. And then the full amount payable to be paid every March.

Currently the club has sold loads. These have mainly been snapped up by businesses and those charging the cost to their business. They have also been popular with people who are using this as a chance to jump the season ticket waiting list.

Current season ticket holders will have the opportunity to view and choose their seats in the summer. The schedule is to commence the process in July. This will be done by starting with the longest serving season ticket holders first.

As a guideline, the best season tickets in say the current East Stand Upper are £1150 per season. Any supporter wishing to retain the same quality view, will have to pay around £4000 in the Premium seats of the new stadium.

Returning to the Virtual Reality tours, it's worth a "nosey" even if you are not interested in paying this sort of money to watch Spurs.

2. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

I've bought the "sunshine" package (admission : smart dress only) .

3. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

£6k a season for a seat at a ground that's still being built? Bloody hell.
    Any idea how many Premium Seats there are going to be, SC?

4. O.Spurcat

O.Spurcat Well-Known Member

Not too sure PNP, but there appears to be 12 areas available at levels 1 and 2 and 28 areas available at level 3, so certainly a fair few.

A Premium Seat for £3500 at level 1/2, is the equivalent of sitting in block 16 of the current stand. A Premium Seat for £2500 gets you above the corner flag.

PleaseNotPoll likes this.
  5. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Awesome insight, thanks Spurcat. I was wondering what the process would be in regards to season tickets for the new stadium.

I'm a fairly new ST holder, despite barely missing just a handful of games down The Lane in about 11 years, this is only my second season as a ST holder so I'll presumably be well down the pecking order when it comes to choosing my seat.

All I hope for is a spot in the single tier stand, not overly fussed where I sit in that but that's my preference, if I could get it to where it's roughly equivalent to where I sit now, which is in block 33, to the right hand side behind the goal, then superb but as I said, the main preference for me is just being in that "wall" as I'm presuming/ hoping that's where the atmosphere will be (?).

6. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

From this point on I will refer to this as "SP versus RS"

7. Citizen Kane

Citizen Kane Danny Rosebud

Stopped reading at this point <laugh>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  8. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Long live Reddit Football streams.

The Huddlefro and Citizen Kane like this.