1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Somewhere for us all to drink?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Shaper, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Shaper

Shaper Active Member

OK, so first of all, how awesome is it to be alive?! Come on the Jacks!!!

When I've been going to the games at the Liberty. I've mostly had a beer in the Hafod Inn before the game. On the 'big' games I've maybe gone for a Pizza or gone to the Brewer's Fayre for a bit of grub, maybe even a 'Big Boy's Breakfast' before the early kick-off, but with attendances being around 15k all season, that was fine.

It's a great problem to have, but a guaranteed 20k per game, it's gonna be rammed everywhere. The New Mex won't be able to sell those cans quick enough. The Morfa Parc is gonna need to set up a stall outside. The Cooper's is likely to need a second awning and the Riverside.... Amazing!!

Indeed, it is finally some good news for our Pub Landlords to go with our spectacular Premiership team.<wizard>

2. nadddom

nadddom New Member

Sell cans from the boot of your car...................you'll make so much money that the fines will be covered everyweek when the cops nab you!!

3. crcjack

crcjack Member

I mentioned on 606 that maybe Swansea should invest more in the concourses. Im sure many of us would go to the stadium earlier if they had larger flat screen TV's ( they are getting cheaper these days), with the usual early game on and maybe £1 off the beer. Surley this would bring more into the stadium earlier, stop the influx of fans at the last minute and earn the club more money.

What do you think? :emoticon-0138-think