1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

So who will actually win the league?!

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by YouCanCallMeJeff, Feb 14, 2014.

1. YouCanCallMeJeff

YouCanCallMeJeff Active Member

So Arsene thinks Chelsea are favourites...

Manuel also thinks Chelsea are...

Jose thinks City and Liverpool should be favourites...

Why are they all so obsessed with talking down their chances and everyone elses up? Manage expectations? Surely they can't think fans are that thick?

I've got a few bets on city to win the league, but after watching the last few games i'm not as supremely confident as I once was. I'm struggling to make a convincing case for any team..

2. redcgull

redcgull Well-Known Member

I said Citeh at the start, and i'll stay with Citeh now... On paper Chavski have the easier run in, but the problem with that is that any of the bottom 11 could be relegated, so even the easier games on paper will trip some of them up...

A stat that will go against my team, Liverpool, is that no team has won the title from 4th or worse the previous year... We came 7th last year...<doh> So that leaves the Chavs and Citeh to fight it out on that stat, the mancs are someway off the top to be considered now...:emoticon-0102-bigsm

The gunners seem to be going through their 'Don't Panic Mr Mannering' mode again, Liverpool cant keep enough clean sheets away from home to pass the 2 blue boys at the top... I could see Spurs getting 4th if both Liverpool and Arsenal start to wobble but the top 2 will be the top 2 for me Jeff...

Its a coin toss between the pair of em and my money is on Citeh...<ok>

3. steveharris

steveharris Member

What team did you beat? :emoticon-0103-cool:

4. boruc1

boruc1 New Member

Managers just copy Mourinho tactics and they don´t want to say they are favorites. Ofc they are but they can´t say it loudly. But City looks pretty confident

5. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

In Liverpool's hands now ...