1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

sky sports news

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Hash., Jan 28, 2011.

1. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

more like sky spoof news. These idiots are coming out with Torres stories to justify them being on the air 24/7. If they wern't lying about Torres itd be someone else its what happens on slow news days. Sly sports 'understands'.... they understand nothing the dopes they just make it up as they go. another favourite 'it's been reported' by who? they never say because its just some gimp in the back making it up.<grr>

2. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

You sound pretty angry mate, get yourself over to the Anfield Arms and drown your sorrows!<cheers>

3. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

Balague said Torres would rather stay at Liverpool, which has disappeared from their interpretation of what he said, the rest of that interview being what they're basing their story on as fact.

The fact is Chelsea are 4th and the other fact is Spurs are one win behind them. Roman's woken up to these facts suggesting they might not even get top 4 and they're having bids rejected left, right and centre, which can't be hopeful.

Torres wants Champions' League football so Chelsea will have to secure it first. In the meantime, if we secure top 4 they can forget it because he'd rather be in the CL with Liverpool than anybody else.

4. Biggest pile of **** Sky Sports News is... you'd be better off reading the Daily Mail <ok>

5. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

If you tune in to SSN in the morning, and then again a bit later, you often find their 'top story' is the opposite of what it was at the beginning of the day. Like yesterday it was Holloway resigning, then suddenly it was Holloway not resigning. They'll put anything as their top story just for the sake of having one. It's getting to the point where I believe what they say as much as I believe what I read on goal.com or caughtoffside and sites like that, especially when they come out with claims of who's said what and provide no quotes whatsoever. I didn't watch it much after that though...was the Suarez deal ever made their top story, or were they still obsessing over the Torres saga?