1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Simple Simon goes shopping

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by FORZA LEEDS, Jun 22, 2011.

1. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Simple Simon decided he needed to do some much needed improvements. On the bus on the way into town he looked in his purse to see how much money Papa Smurf had given him. Simon was very disappointed."He said I'd have lots of money to spend-all he's given me is pennies,lying bastard! Oh well,maybe he couldn't see properly-guess that laser eye surgery he had isn't all its cracked up to be." So he decided to pop into Poundland instead." What do you have in the way of returns?"he asked. "Well,"said the assistant,"we've got three items Smith,Bowyer & Woodgate,all seen better days but all in good working order apart from Woodgate who only works now & again." "Ok,I'll think about it,mind you they're a bit old,have you anything younger & more exciting for the fans?" The assistant replied"we've got a couple of items in from Germany,Monty Gimple,young untried & untested,but a bit of a wiz on the piano,& Torsten Frings,well past his sell by date so I'll throw him in for nothing." "Errr,I'll take Gimpel for now,"said Simple Simon,"that'll appease the fans & Papa loves a good pianist! By the way I've got a couple of items I'd like to return,Johnson & Kilkenny,can I have some money for them?" "No,"you should have bought them back a year ago,you'd have got something for them then,but now they're worthless."
    Papa Smurf was not amused."Right,"he said,"you'll have to get rid of Kasper,I know he's our last one but at least you'll get money for him,I'm fed up with seeing my money going down the pan,you'll have to replace him with something from the reject shop,oh,& if you think Paynters any good you should've gone to bloody Specsavers!"

Poor Simple Simon...never mind lad.

2. leeds60

leeds60 Well-Known Member

Very Good we all know what SG will have to spend NOTHING!DON,T THINK MONTGOMERY WILL COME WILLINGLY AS SHEFFIELD OFFERED HIM ALOT MORE MONEY THAN US LAST SEASON .