1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Silly Season Already

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by philhythe, Sep 11, 2017.

1. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

How the heck can you sack somebody after four games surely the person who employed him should go as well looks like big Sam knew what was coming Palace are a bottom ten side like a few others in the Premier league struggling to stay in

2. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing I was never a fan of their manager but it's ridiculous to only give him 4 games .the rumours are that woy Hodgson will be the new manager. .out of a drama into a crisis me thinks. Benteke will be taking the corners so they will never score <laugh>

3. Rocky blue army

If west ham don't win tonight bilic could be following him to the dole office

4. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

How the heck does somebody get touted for a job when he did'nt have the nous or game plan to beat Iceland. The back pass for Burnley's goal was as bad as the Forest Green one to the Beast

5. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

I am disgusted that he has been sacked. Especially because Spurs have yet to play them!
    In all seriousness I am sitting here at work with a Burnley fan sitting opposite me. He went to the game on Saturday and said how Palace didn't win, he will never know. Surely based on the improving performance &the fact that the goal was gifted by and error. The guy deserved at least until Xmas.
    At least De Boer will walk out with plenty of Wonga, so we shouldn't cry too much from his perspective, just reflects terribly on Parish and the club

6. Rocky blue army

Another rumour around today woy Hodgson is being offered a million pounds bonus if he keeps palace up. Ffs only 4 games gone 34 to go does the palace board really think their squad is that bad.silly season indeed <doh>

7. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

Woy the brilliant (In his own mind) manager who had Kane taking corners at the world cup. <doh> :steam:

8. Rocky blue army

Exactly . Palace board must be mad giving the job to woy. He done ok at West Bromwich but that's about it even the mousers fans hated him when he was at Liverpool. And as for his reign as England boss he didn't have a clue just look at the Iceland game <doh>