1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Sick in the head kids

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by BobbyD, Apr 26, 2018.

1. BobbyD

BobbyD President

just read this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-43884776

what the hell do you do with someone whos a disturbed kid.

Obviously if it was my child i'd think i'd kick the kids head in but then i'd go to prison and my kid would be even worse off.

Is it the kids fault? was he just exploring? is it society and all the sexualising thats going on? this ones a proper mind ****

2. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

I hate other people's kids in general. I'm not looking forward to all the dads I'll have to hammer when my daughter goes to school.

3. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

My lad plays for a fairly decent u8 team and some of the dad's are ****ers, proper dicks. Act like it's PL football ffs .

Some of the kids are just as bad tbh. Little twats.

Tel (they/them), Blueman and BobbyD like this.
  4. Skylarker

Read most of that, yes it's sick and disturbing but I think they're using a lot of word play and very loose word definitions.

We live in a ****ed up world but these sensationalised articles don't particularly help imo.

5. brb

brb CR250

I don't get it, am i reading that right that the offender (for want of better word) was under 10 years of age!? How did a kid (offender) under 10 even know what to do, what he was doing...let alone go ahead with the act. Surely the offender must have been abused them self, maybe by an adult, or has the child seen material that put such ideas in a minors head, but then even to go ahead with the act! Someone has fooked up that kids head.

NSIS likes this.
  6. Skylarker

A lot of it is bollocks to sensationalise it...

Excuse the pun.

No way are 8 year olds properly raping other 8 year olds. Not having it. Impossible. Touching etc. Yes. But full on rape? Like ****.

7. brb

brb CR250

I'd like to think it was bollox. But let's not forget two 10 year old boys killed James Bulger.

The Ginger Marks and BobbyD like this.
  8. BobbyD

BobbyD President

dunno about that, with the internet nowadays.

Just think about the **** venables and thompson did on bulger all those years ago, they were only 10

9. Skylarker

Yeah true.

My thinking though as a father of an 8 year old - I'm 100% sure anything sexual hasn't crossed his mind. He stills looks away and gets embarrassed when there's a kissing scene on TV.

Are there seriously kids that are 8 years old that are sexually motivated? If they are they've definitely been sexually abused from a very young age.

10. brb

brb CR250

My guess would be if an under 10 year old did commit this sex act, then the child itself has been subject to abuse or at the very least child neglect. The law protects a minor but surely there must be ground within the law to prosecute the parents or those responsible for the welfare of the child.

Archers Road likes this.

11. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

On reading the article you'd think the authorities would start to ask questions about the home life of the perpetrator ... something seems very wrong ...

12. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Agreed.

He didn’t just some up with that notion. Something or somebody has drilled that into his ****ed up head.

brb likes this.
  13. brb

brb CR250

Exactly my thoughts and they probably have, i would expect that social services are involved. I think that is where Sky is right that the story by the BBC is sensationalised, so only gives the criminal act rather than the circumstance and consequences of that act.

14. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

That's very rare though. Nothing like it has happened since.

Abuse of children by adults, on the other hand, isn't rare at all unfortunately. Kids learn from adults, and if they are around wicked adults then they are going to learn wicked things - without actually being wicked themselves, or understanding what they are doing.

Libby, BobbyD, Blueman and 2 others like this.
  15. brb

brb CR250

Absolutely agree.

16. BobbyD

BobbyD President

yup and that's the tragedy of it all. However, if something did happen to one of my loved ones because of my kid, even though i understand these circumstances, i would probably still want them to go down.

Just my personal view and how i felt about the bulger case.

Think there has been a few cases more (maybe not leading to death), you had the two brothers/mates being sick and forcing 2 other brothers to perform sexual acts on each other and making them eat nettles etc

Think that's true of 99% of kids. However, in a country of 65 million with something like 6 million being under 10, then you only need 0.0001% to be deranged and act on there impulse and you have 10 cases.

17. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

There has always been horrible little evil **** kids. One of the worst examples was years ago, and those 2 little ****s in Liverpool and that toddler, and what they did.

I won't mention the names, but you'll all know which one i'm on about.