1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Daily Racing Thread Saturday 16th. June 2018

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by attivo, Jun 15, 2018.

1. heisenburg

heisenburg Well-Known Member

Desert Ruler 1st race at York
    Stay frosty xx

(Becky wants that Champaign)

2. Hawkward

Hawkward Active Member

E/w L15:

Sandown 14:05
    Outright Betting
    EW 1/5 1,2,3 Mokaatil 5/1
    Chester 14:40
    Outright Betting
    EW 1/4 1,2 Istanbul Sultan 7/2
    York 15:35
    Outright Betting
    EW 1/5 1,2,3,4,5 Jawwaal 16/1
    Sandown 15:50
    Outright Betting
    EW 1/4 1,2 Tadbir 15/2

3. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

It is difficult to get interested in most of the York card today until we see when/whether any of the forecast rain shows up.

In the York 3:35, Richard Fahey has just the four after an excellent Friday and Gabrial The Saint would be of most interest chasing a hat-trick with Hanagan up. However, the 11lb rise for his last win puts me off and I would rather go with the other hat-trick seeker FOXTROT LADY, Andrew Balding’s filly having been raised 7lb for winning by nearly four lengths for today’s apprentice last time.

The Sandown card is very uninspiring except for the competitive Listed race opener. Sound And Silence has disappointed twice this term whilst Haddaf was well beaten in a Listed race last time. I cannot be doing Mokaatil as Crowley never wins on the Hamdan horses with my money and Spoof was beaten here by Haddaf two starts ago. So rather boringly, that leads me to the favourite KODITIME, unluckily touched off last time but a winner the time before and looking capable of the step up to this grade judging on the rating.

4. rudebwoy

rudebwoy Well-Known Member

franny doing the job at chester :1980_boogie_down:

karlos5001 likes this.
  5. jumpsfan

jumpsfan Well-Known Member

hi mates!

york,3 00

well,even allowing for the fact,he might have needed the run,you had to be disappointed with ALGOMETER last time out,but i still believe in this horse.so,if he gets back to his best form today,he d have a big shout..

6. jumpsfan

hexham,3 55

its been a long time,since SKY KHAN last won,but hes on a attractive mak now,and ran a race full of promise last time out,so his turn may be near again..

7. jumpsfan

chester,3 20

plenty of chances here,but one,,that is very well treated now is FINGALS CAVE,who is 11 lbr lower than when last successful last june,and you can put a line through his last run,where he was badly hampered.so,if all is well today,can go well..

8. jumpsfan

sandown,5 00

quite a few interesting debutantes here,but experience counts a lot in these races,so its MUTANAQEL for me.he made a promising debut last backend at HQ,form,which is working out really well,and if that isnt already good enough,his second start was not too bad as well.should be involved here..