1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sanchez at Barca..........

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by TBOK., Jul 25, 2011.

1. TBOK.

TBOK. Member

This quote has come out......Do those ****s at Barca put it into players contracts to talk openly about Fabregas!!

New Barcelona signing Alexis Sanchez is keen to avoid comparisons with Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo and has admitted he would like to play with Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas.

2. rannaramshere

rannaramshere Member

Well he went to the wrong club then didn't he. I don't go to Newcastle to play alongside Sneijder.

3. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I reckon the media people tell them to stick it in their first press conference.

It's the same with Man City - every one of their new players is prompted to trot out the tired out "it's an exciting project", "I didn't move for the money" and "City have more supporters in Manchester" lines in their first media appearance.

Personally I hope Fabregas stays at Arsenal now, just to show Barca that they should have kept their traps shut about the whole thing...

4. The Magic Man

The Magic Man Well-Known Member

It's simple. They pay the money we want and they can have him. Ball is firmly in their court. Till then the club and players should shut the **** up. Put up or shut up.

5. totsfan

totsfan Well-Known Member

they are really putting the pressure on for you to sell,more so than the pressure we're getting to sell Modric,but he's going nowhere

6. John Smith

John Smith Active Member

I think a journalist asking 'Would you like to play with Cesc?', is probably a just cause for his answer...

****ing hacks.

7. la perla

la perla Member

It really annoys me when players do this, Man City players have recently been doing it about Aguero. Every single member of Barca's first team must have had their say in it now, surely some action must be taken.

8. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

Even as a united fan im getting really pissed of with barcelonas obvious disregard to every other club in world football!!

They are slightly taking the piss now out of arsenal. I think you should **** them off and let him rot in the reserves, either that or play him every single game and ruin his legs. Why should you sell him!!!!!!!!

9. mas2204

mas2204 Member

Why is this the only sensible reply? The media will ASK him if he would like to play with Fabregas. Then, Hey presto, he 'wants' Fab to come to Barca. By believing this crap you play exactly into their hands.

10. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

Why would they try and make barca look bad??? the ****ing bum the **** out of them all year. Even when their players cheat, dive and make racist comments, the media still bum the **** out of them

11. mas2204

mas2204 Member

They stir things up so easily-led people buy their papers, nothing more than that.

12. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

Well I dont buy their papers, but I do read articles made by people who do :p

13. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

Block Ricardo he is a cock monger

14. John Smith

John Smith Active Member

I was trying to figure out whether you read any of what I wrote and then formed an appropriate response. Unfortunately, I'm at a loss...

15. David Schofield

Sanchez will be phenomenal at Barca by the way.

16. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

Stop protecting barcas!!!!!!!!! Lets face it, if barca had any real character they would stop any of their players from publicly tapping up other teams players. There management is a disgrace

17. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

Why will they not say to their players, do not answer questions on cesc it is bad for our image? A decent club would