1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Samir Nasri

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Father_Jack_Hackett, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

During France's dreary nil niller in Romania last night, substitute Samir Nasri took a knock on his left hand that required treatment at the end of the EURO 2012 qualifier...

Reports in Paris certainly agree that France were lucky to come away from playing on two quintessentially rubbish pitches in Albania and Romania during the past few days without shipping more injuries. Nasri in fact took a knock on his right foot in Les Blues win in Tirana.

As its stands, the FFF are suggesting that City's quicksilver midfielder has possibly sustained a metacarpal fracture in that left hand during his 15 minute appearance.

Nasri is now back in town for treatment and will hopefully still feature against Wigan.

2. I wonder if you will be able to better our 9-1 battering of Wigan, two seasons ago?

There's no excuse if you don't.

3. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Its not as if you dont have another 20 midfielders to cover for him :)

4. Father_Jack_Hackett

Tevez could do with a run he looked a bit miserable in our last game sat on the bench, i am sure he would fit in nicely.

5. Father_Jack_Hackett

If we win 1 - 0 why do we need excuses?

6. tevezrightboot

The game against Wigan on Saturday is the sort of game where we should score quite a few goals. This season could well depend on how many we can score. I don't fancy losing out on the premiership title because we scored 2 or 3 goals less then the winners. So I hope that RM will be playing a quite attacking team against Wigan on Saturday. Anything less then a 4 o r5 nil win and I will be a bit disapointed by the result.

7. Father_Jack_Hackett

8. tevezrightboot

thye latest according to the M.E.N. is that Samir has broken a finger and the club are hoping that the ref will let him play with a bandage on his hand to protect his finger.

9. Father_Jack_Hackett

Great news, hope the ref uses a bit of common sense.

10. tevezrightboot

Father Jack when was the last time you saw a ref using his common sense. Surely if the ref had used some common sense then the goal that Spurs scored against us at White Hart Lane this season should have had Defoe offside as he was stading right infront of Joe Hart, and that to my mind means he was interfering with play and therefore he was offside.