1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Samba's future

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by keyser_sose, Jun 2, 2011.

1. keyser_sose

keyser_sose New Member

hello all, first post on not606, hoping i'll see some more activity from the old 606 crew soon!

Saw on skysports today that Samba has said although he doesn't know what's going to happen, he's pretty happy at Blackburn and expects a big summer in terms of transfers. To me, it looks like he's saying that Venkys need to show some ambition in the transfer market if they want to hang on to his services. If not, he'll look elsewhere to fulfill his ambitions.

So let's hope we get some good new faces in sooner rather than later - and none of this marquee signing lark. Small steps...

2. Givet Up Givet Up Baby Givet Up

He's just keeping his options open, no point saying he wants to leave and turning the fans against him. If Arsenal come in and make an acceptable offer, then he's off, no matter who we sign.

3. roverduck

roverduck New Member

Hi all,

I think he will stay if we can get a good manager in and the club spend some money on decent players.

Cheers

RD

4. keyser_sose

keyser_sose New Member

Well every single penny of the 16-17 million we get for Jones needs to be reinvested in players for a start.

I can't see Blackburn attracting anyone in that price bracket with Kean and the helm though.

5. Viva Vela

Viva Vela Member

Samba wants to come Arsenal..its his life long dream.