1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

SAFC worldwide

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Commachio, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

whilst the lads have fantastic support at home, and those of us who live overseas will always be safc through and through, and a vast majority of fans are born locally, the massive steps that bruce and quinny have made, are not going un-noticed elsewhere.with the rise of the premiership, the publicity worldwide is huge and every game is shown live, millions of people are being exposed to the safc experience, they see the stadium and the fantastic fans and brilliant team that sb,nq are putting together. the support is growing worldwide and they are becoming a household name. not so long ago the only names mentioned overseas were man.u or liverpool, then arsenal ,then( despite how big they think they are) chelsea are a recent addition to that list. now with the sucess spurs are known and of course safc are gaining momento. carry on like this and safc will become familiar names in the remotest of places. it is great for the club to be talked about for all the right reasons, and me personally, i cant wait for the safc tour of asia to happen one day, and all the mighty mackems can be heard all around bangkok, tokyo etc. am i being to ambitious? who knows, chelsea did it. the future is bright,tcos its red and white. i am an eternal optimist.

Robertson and Makemstine Roger like this.
  2. big_chris

big_chris Guest

i believe that all sunderland fans should be from the area, your probably one of these who will sing to man utd fans, we hate cockneys, as you think they are all cockneys. when will you all realise support your local team. i hate going to the match and hearing horrible accents etc... its awful

3. BilboSouthWales

Good job what you believe means dick all to anyone else aint it!

NC Sanddancer likes this.
  4. Fifemackem

Fifemackem Member

Big_Chris what a load of **** you talk.

5. Pride&Passion

Pride&Passion Member

Good post,

I often wonder what our profile is like across the world, for me European Qualification is the next step in raising it to attract better players who would not come to us now.

Mr Short, SNQ, Steve Walton and Bruce himself have been amazing for our club I would think with Quinny asking Milliband if he would like a role with the club was to help raise our profile both nationally and overseas.

Some times I have to pinch myself when thinking this is the club I fell in love with and I know when speaking to other's they can't beleive it either.

If we continue our progress and become an established top 6 side in the next few years I don't think a money spinning "tour" would be that far away.

6. big_chris

big_chris Guest

i merely express my opinions, if you dont like them you know what you can do sunny

7. dansafcman

dansafcman Well-Known Member

racist knob

8. dansafcman

We are becoming well know in France, especially with this Sessegnon saga. I also wear my SAFC shirt as often as possible, to educate the locals....

9. big_chris

big_chris Guest

why?? becuase i express an opinion and speak on behalf of thousands who think it but dont have the bollocks to say it? exactly

10. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

big chris, you believe al supporters should come from the area? so you dont want worlwide exposure for safc, you despise their support, maybe mr short should take his money from the club eh? you got no schooll today like, and for the record you snivelling idiot, im from fulwell, is that local enough for you tosspot

Makemstine Roger likes this.

11. 56Danny

56Danny Member

That may be a problem Chris.

You would go nuts listening to the likes of Ellis Short, Niall Quinn, Eric Black, Asamoah Gyan, Steeeed, Bardo, Nedum, The Rock . . . .

I suppose that only leaves Jordan.

Tricky one that.

12. dansafcman

Nope, all the people you speak on behalf of are racist idiots as well......

go do one son.

13. big_chris

big_chris Guest

racism doesnt come into it son, and as for the fulwell lad fair play to you mate, think theres only me n u local on here. as for players, these people are paid to play for our club, therefore i respect that, half the people on here however are just offering nothing to our club by being miles away, if your a fan move to sunderland

14. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

chris, where do you class as being local? dont forget under your laws im not allowed to support safc as i now live overseas, even though fulwell born, i expect a vast majority on here are local born, you say you are, where are you actually from then, and what is the boundary line that makes a sunderland supporter, im interested in your geographical boundaries for a safc supporter, what about the likes of the jarrow boys etd

15. ForkHandles

ForkHandles Member

Springwell, Humbledon, South Hylton, and Farringdon. Maybe I should hang up my boots now that I'm in Surrey :sad:

What can a mother give to her son who is fighting in a war miles away? What can someone offer when a friend is dying of cancer? What can you offer Sunderland when the lads are training and you are at work/school? Support doesn't mean you have to be there or be able to actually change anything. Support doesn't even mean you have to buy a ticket week in and out. The players and the club need to know we have their support in some way,shape or form - even if it's just this website!

16. big_chris

big_chris Guest

dont bring our great armed forces into this, this is a discussion about the disguesting behaviour of people moving away then complaining that we dont spend money, its because the likes of you dont go to games and dont spend your money, better off without you

17. big_chris

big_chris Guest

and im from ashbrooke for the record son

18. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

so which school do you go to then? SON

19. Not_cricket

Not_cricket Active Member

The only good thing about Ashbrooke is it is in Sunderland. This idiot does not realise that the majority of Sunderland supporters do not live in the city

20. minnesota84

minnesota84 New Member

I am a scotsman , i have been following the Lads since i was 15 ( now 36 ) , i travel down from Scotland to do this , so according to this moron , i am not a sunderland supporter .

Prat