1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rumours Good Source

Discussion in 'Preston' started by superiorno1pne, May 11, 2011.

1. superiorno1pne

superiorno1pne New Member

Right gang those that know me know I dont talk tripe. Mellor wanted back Brown has told him, he is considering his decision what he decides will decide the fate of Ellington if Mellor stays Ellington goes if Mellor goes Ellington stays. Keith Treacy several clubs chasing we want a million. Brown wants Alexander, however Maurice is not convinced and is blocking this presently. Retain list should be out Friday expect some surprises.

Thats it dont know anything else when I do it will be in on here.

Up the Whites !

2. theflyingplumber

Morning Superior..<ok>

As you correctly point out, your ability to provide inside info about all thing's PNE remains untarnished and you are proved right more often than not..:biggrin:

As is the norm Interesting news for Northenders and also provides issues that can be debated.
    Other clubs sniffing around for Treacy is not a surprise, and there will no doubt be other players on some club's wish list. Bearing in mind we are now a Div 1 club £1 million would seem a decent return for a player who has all the ability, but by all accounts is not a good proffesional as far as looking after himself goes. His temperament also gives rise to concern at times. Would prefer to keep him at Deepdale but if all of any transfer fee can be used by Brown to improve the team, it might not be a bad thing.

Mellor wanting to come back is a bit of a surprise, as I was sure he had decided to move on. Perhaps he thinks he has a better chance at PNE then elsewhere. Do we want him back...<whistle> ????. Now that's a question that will create some debate amongst the PNE faithful. As does who would we rather have Mellor or Ellington.

Alexander is another debating point, and from what you post Brown and ML have already started the process. <doh>
    Alexander is still held in high esteem by most PNE fans, and is the opposite of Treacy being a top professional who obviously still has strong feelings for his old club etc. Could he do a job for us ???? I think he can both as a player and coaching in the background.

Things are beginning to warm up a bit Superior, so keep providing the inside news ans debating points..<ok>

3. superiorno1pne

superiorno1pne New Member

Will do Plumbs I have heard at first hand from two ex north enders about Treacy and his rather dubious attitude. I still think Grezza will do a job in any capacity coaching or playing (he can certainly do what Ashbee currently does) I get a bit upset at the Carter knockers on other threads I know he has never justified his price tag however his stop start career at North End have not helped his fitness levels his desire or confidence, we are now seeing it and I for one would gladly see him here. I trust Brown he has contacts and he can sell the club and players like him ( Boaeting on sky sports sunday confirmed this). Our demise in my opinion started in earnest when Macca went as long as we can get some steel and pace and creativity in midfield we will be ok!

4. lilywhite forever

Good to have somebody on board with their ear close to the ground Superior <cool>

I'd have Alexander back in a flash, just hope ML backs PB on it, and and the "debate" between them isn't the sign of things to come :emoticon-0107-sweat

As for Mellor, I'm sure the chairman and owner would be quite happy to have him off the payroll, but if does stay and have as productive a season for us in L1 as he has for Wednesday then it wouldn't be a bad thing IMO

Looking forward to hearing any more news you may come across, great stuff :smile: