1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ruddy was excellent

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by yellowcanary, Aug 21, 2011.

1. yellowcanary

yellowcanary Member

I went to the game today and ruddy was excellent and got man of the match, I will not mention about the stupid ref.I am proud of the boys they were excellent bring on chelsea LOL OTBC

2. Beefforhire-NCFC

Beefforhire-NCFC Well-Known Member

All I have to say is... Ruddy for England. Surely.

Excellent display from him in first two games.

3. ncfcwonky

ncfcwonky New Member

You just did... :wink:

4. Canariez

Canariez Member

Was right behind the goal when Ruddy saved the pen + freekick... I now have complete trust in Ruddy to cope well with the premier league demands this season

5. ncfcwonky

ncfcwonky New Member

Poor penalty, but still a great save. Obviously not the first time he's saved a penalty for us - Swansea.

6. canary_max

canary_max Well-Known Member

and still has to make the save in front of a packed house

7. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Hopefully his two performances this season will go some way to showing his doubters they may be wrong about him.
    Myself, I am happy to confess I was not sure about his ability in the top league and did suggest we needed another keeper in the summer but was happy he should get his chance to prove his worth.
    Could become a very, very good keeper in time and at least he can stop a penalty, unlike Robert Green <ok>

8. Mexican Canary

What a difference a week makes (imo) The performance today was top class:smiley-finger007: Started a little slow but then we showed a lot of class. Passing, ball control, work rate everything. We were not intimidated or out played. The ref was useless but to be honest what do we expect:emoticon-0120-doh:
    I personnally take great comfort in an excellent performance by the team, especially Chris Martin.Pilkington, Bennett. PL as usual made a great call in changing the squad, we were more than a match for Stoke, despite what Pulis and some of the fans are saying.
    Maybe now some of the other teams may take notice. I watched Everton vs QPR yesterday. Everton were dire and QPR had a very lucky win.
    We have nothing to fear in this league. Yes we will lose and maybe heavily at times but from what I have seen of the other teams so far, I think we will survive<party>

9. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Credit to Ruddy, there was a clamour from a large percentage of fans (me included) to try and get Fraser Forster back after the heroics of the previous season, so he had to deal with all that as well.

But I thought John Ruddy was sheer class today, with de Laet not too far behind. Exciting times ! <ok>

10. canary_max

canary_max Well-Known Member