1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Roy Hodgson

Discussion in 'West Brom' started by Chris., Feb 11, 2011.

1. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

Liverpool fan in peace.

Evening, i've seen that you have appointed Roy Hodgson as your new head coach. As a Liverpool fan, I felt he was out of his depth at my club and he was going to get the sack eventually. However, I believe that he is the right man for you situation at the moment and I believe he will keep you up. He did it at Fulham and I belive he will do the same at West Brom.

Anyway, what are West Brom fans thoughts? Do you think he is the right man for your current situation?

Discuss. :emoticon-0128-hi:

2. crazyhorsealegend

not many replys here then<laugh>

3. Albionwarrior

Albionwarrior New Member

He is exactly the right mn for the job

We didn't believe he would come / or we couldn't afford him

But he has and the result yesterday was very welcome.

The Dalglish is better te Hodgson debate should be killed off though

4. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

I don't see much activity on this board but I wanted to say congratulations to West Brom. I remember a lot of vitriol from Liverpool fans on the West Brom 606 board about the appointment of Roy. But the Fulham fans all said it was a great appointment for the Baggies. And 4 months on... it feels good to be right!

I'll be looking forward to the visit of the Baggies to the Cottage next year. I hope Roy gets a huge reaction, he deserves it.

5. valjing

valjing Member

As another Fulham fan i endorse the comments of SURLEYC.When at the cottage he was god to us fans,
    and although, through his leaving left a bad taste,with many supporters,he gave us our greatest moments.
    He will no doubt take you onward and upwards. By next christmas the fickle fans at Liverpool will be calling for KDs head