1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rooney Banned?

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Fulhaman, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Fulhaman

Fulhaman Well-Known Member

With luck he will be missing for our match with United on Saturday. Even if he appeals he should still get a one match ban and that will suit us fine.

With their dodgy back four I think we might be able to get something there as long as we can keep Hernandez, Berbatov, Giggs and Park under control...piece of cake.

2. GeraScores

GeraScores Well-Known Member

It's good to see they took a tough stance, and I hope they hold to it consistently in all cases. Otherwise the Respect Campaign will continue to be a joke.

I went to OT last year and we got stuffed, partly thanks to Rooney's great workrate (contrast Berbatov). So you may be right that we could get something from the game. All we got last year was applause from the locals to "3-0 on aggregate!).

COYW

3. frogman27

frogman27 Member

This is great for us, although I have to say that Hernandez is a real handful. On our day we can give anyone a game and with Bobby on fire who knows. A sneaky 1 - 0 to us

4. Bandit

Bandit Active Member

Refreshing to see the FA stand up to Fergie and co. On the basis of his performance last night, Rooney missing can only be a good thing for us.