1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Roland Speaks at last.....

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Ken Shabby, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

But it's just a case of same s#1t, different day. I can't post the link, as I am now certified as IT incompetent, but it's all in the SLP this morning, and it's fairly painfull stuff. I honestly can't bring myself to read it again and pick out the highlights, but he says Katrien is doing a good job, which makes you wonder about what her instructions really are. There is no plan for relegation, and again, the tired quotes about mistakes being made, with the admition they were then 'repeated' but the are now learned from.
    Ahh, and this morning the club informed me about free entry to Legends bar after the game to meet the players of yesteryear. Bizarrely, it coincides with a mass protest in the car park, which I assume is coincidental. The abuse they are getting on the comments section is enjoyable and totally deserved, and the idea of meeting Derek Hales and maybe Dick Tydeman after spending an afternoon watching Bergdych and Foz tied up in knots by Cardiff is just painfull. In fifteen years time, how many of the current squad will be regarded as legends?

2. Talal El

Talal El Well-Known Member

If this isn't going to fuel our hatred more, I don't know what will.
    He thinks that they're learning from mistakes; it was less than a month ago, the Ujpest boss was being lined up for manager.
    Murray is the ultimate fan- no the ultimate fan's want the best for their club and travel home and away!
    See everyone at 5 for the protest <ok>

3. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

More arrogance and delusional waffle. He knows what's wrong, thick fans don't. His attempts to spin the CEO's "very weird" comments might be utter bollox, but they show that he's keeping in touch with the protests.

4. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

Its the same old same old, not a word of that carefully scripted trash could not have been uttered by Meire or stooge Murray over the last two years.

It is so laughable its hard to know where to start. One point though - he is lying as usual when he says that they deliberately kept a small squad because big squads lead to disharmony {WTF <laugh>]. The little problem is that we don't have a small squad - we have a large, **** squad. We are carrying loads of deadweight including loans that no other Club will touch. Williams and Sanogo being the latest examples. Have they never heard of "injuries" the silly Belgian c*nts? Every club gets them, which is why you build a proper squad. He then goes on to say that we have relied on loans but that the loans market is difficult - so why keep f**king relying on it, then?

Best bit of all was when he talked about the reason he is staying - that all the uncertainty is not good huh <doh> and that the Club needs STABILITY <laugh><laugh><laugh>

This from the tool who presided over 6 changes of manager in the last 22 months. Stability !!

Thanks for adding another 500 to the protest tomorrow you Belgian Bellend - we won't rest until you are driven out.

Talal El likes this.
  5. User deleted as requested

P.S:

Good to hear from Duchatelet-Huh that Meire has been "tremendously hurt" by the abuse - there is loads and loads more to come, until she resigns.

ForestHillBilly likes this.
  6. Ken Shabby

My thoughts exactly. The instability arises from the incompetent managerial choices. And while injuries will occur ay anytime, if you lumber the club with injury prone players, and people who have'nt played for teo years, simply because they are cheap, the chances are they will get injured. And how about the chronic lack of match fitness dating back to august? All the same old rubbish reworjed into a new interview.

7. Ken Shabby

My thoughts exactly. The instability arises from the incompetent managerial choices. And while injuries will occur at anytime, if you lumber the club with injury prone players, and people who have'nt played for two years, simply because they are cheap, the chances are they will get injured. And how about the chronic lack of match fitness dating back to august? All the same old rubbish reworjed into a new interview.

8. User deleted as requested

The interview is not aimed at the protesters though- "the negative 2%" - its aimed at the week and deluded who are still deciding whether to renew STs. it all comes back to the old bottom line for Duchatelet - money. He really has bet the farm on staying up if his comments about no contingency planning for relegation are to be believed. You can guarantee that the contingency plan for relegation is the sale of Lookman, JBG, Cousins & Holmes-Dennis in the summer.

9. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

10. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

11. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Well what a load of crap. He says it himself - if you don't learn from your mistakes then you're bad at your job. Brilliant!!!!

12. User deleted as requested

I understand that the SLP plan to run Part 2 of the interview next Tuesday. Surely Cawley asked Duchatelet about the 6 managers in 22 months?

All of whom were a "success" and the "right decision"...

13. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

I'm holding off further comments in regards to how the interview was conducted until I see part 2. So far, it seems like RD spoke and rich wrote.

14. ForestHillBilly

Where's Jeremy Paxman when you need him?

15. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Roland would never let anyone ever challenge him. It's why he hires weak people.

The club are due to release a video today as well I believe? Unless I dreamt that.

16. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

17. ForestHillBilly

Not prepared to put myself through it. REading the SLP was bad enough, and assume it's the same old stuff. Deluded c**t.

18. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

Complete and utter crap simple as,hopefully post match protest is biggest yet.
    I have to work today so can't attend tho MT Junior will be there .
    Roland Out

19. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

He says that errors have been made in the transfer policy and that we are strengthening the British scouting system.... on the same day as we sign an Italian RB who nobody wanted last summer or during the January transfer window!!

He says that he helped the Bitch with the negotiations for the first few 'transfers in' because she had no experience..... they seem to forget that when she was parachuted in we were told that she was experienced because she dealt with players contracts for the network? or did I just dream that?

We could be the biggest club in London? We'll soon be lucky to be the biggest club in Greenwich!

20. User deleted as requested

AHLL

Not the biggest club in London....Douche reckons we have the potential to be "one of the nicest clubs in London" <laugh><laugh><laugh>

As my good friend IWantATakeover Tweeted - we already are the nicest club in the league - every other club loves playing us.

Just f**k off and leave, you Belgian fool.

ForestHillBilly likes this.