1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RLC, Ampadu, Christensen, get out ASAP

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Sarri has been hired to win. Everything and immediatly. No suprise there. Like every manager since RA.
    So none of them play the kids. Why would they? They have multi million £ players on £150,000 a week to use. That makes the accountants happy , justifies loads of jobs and balances the books.
    No one can argue that Ampadu on ??? less than half the salary of Rudiger, could possibly be more than half better. That's too complicated.
    So Ampadu doesn't play, Nor does RLC, or Christensen ( and I am not a fan of Christensen, he has yet to prove himself despite plenty of game time)). They kids earn less, so those earning more always get the nod, as directed from above.
    So far, no Chelsea Manager has had the bollocks to buck this system. And Sarri shows no sign of being the first.
    So I agree with those who say to our kids, get the **** out ASAP.
    There is no Club that will kill your future more than Chelsea. Argue that anyone who thinks differently.

2. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

We’ve only played 5 games and none have been in quick succession. Add to that the fact we have won all of them there was no real reason to change any of the team (besides Morata). If we’d have put some of the kids in today and messed it up we’d have been the first to complain as to why we aren’t beating Cardiff at home.

I’m all for playing youngsters but there is a time and a place imo and with maximum points so far I wouldn’t have bothered either.

Europa League starts Thursday and I reckon all 3 in the title will start if they’re fit.

StanDMan and Blueman like this.
  3. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Ridiculous post.

Salaries aren’t based on ability in any walk of life.

Lots of other factors

4. CFC: Champs £launderx17

I think Europa league teams will be a blend of kids and keeping experienced squad players match fit for Prem games

5. The Ginger Marks

Defo pal, Christensen in for Luiz & zappercosta in for Alonso. Also RCL in for Kovacic.