1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Resignation

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by YorkshireHoopster, Nov 25, 2012.

1. YorkshireHoopster

YorkshireHoopster Well-Known Member

No. Redknapp has not gone already. I am resigned to the fact that he will almost certainly give the deadweights a chance to impress him so I fully expect SWP, Bosingwa, Fabio and Park to feature very soon. Perhaps he is indeed a miracle worker but I can't see those players rising to the challenge, save possibly for Park who has not been quite as awful as some have made out.

A bit of patience is called for from us. Remember he has only seen the limited edited highlights of our season so far which mostly consist of teams scoring against us.

Hopefully by the time of the Wigan game he will be 90% of the way towards deciding his priorites for the January window.

2. awjm

awjm Well-Known Member

Although, the players on the pitch last night gave a good account of themselves so they've done their bit to keep a place in the team.

Does anyone know a place where I can watch/download last nights game? We had the game on yesterday but I had loads of guests over for another reason and so couldn't pay full attention.

3. LoopyR

LoopyR Well-Known Member

No video nasties available then?

4. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

I would imagine he is 90% of the way already. I'm sure he'll have had an eye on the team over the last three or four weeks since his name has been linked with us and he'll know what his priorities will be. Yesterday told him what we knew all along, that the 'battlers' won't let him down, he just has to come up with the right blend to start scoring goals. We've enough players talented enough to do that, it's just getting the mix right. We'll have an idea of what to expect on Tuesday.

I wouldn't be surpised to see Granero playing off Cisse up front with Faurlin in a similar role to yesterday...

5. Azmi

Azmi Well-Known Member

Here: http://tinyurl.com/cdeao3h

6. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

Thats where I want to see him too, Faurlin and Diakite behind him in a 4231 with taarabt on the left and Hoilett on the right.