1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rediculouls rumours

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by KingPepeReina., Aug 7, 2011.

1. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

I have just seen the most rediculous rumour ever.
    Harry Redknapp targets a £9 million move for Lucas Leiva. Firstly its Caughtoffside, which makes it really unreliable. Secondly I don't think Liverpool would consider selling and thirdly not at such a paltry offer.
    The £9 million offer thing doesn't surprise me though, Redknapp has a habit of under-valuieng other clubs players and over-valueing his own. His ''Modric is worth £50 million comment'' is proof of that. Xavi and Iniesta aren't worth £50 million and they are 1000 times better than Modric.
    He also made a rediculous comment on Jordan Henderson saying Liverpool paid too much. However he congratulated Man United on signing Phil Jones. Both are as inexperienced as each other and more or less cost the same price,so he's contradicting himself.
    If England want to make this clown their international manger,they won't have to worry about getting knocked out in the 2nd round of the world cup. They may not even qualify for the world cup with this clown in charge. He would think it would be a good idea to pick Spurs players, just because he managed them,no matter how poor they are.He would also pick Frank Lampard because he's his nephew...even if he is 35 by then.

2. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Harry 'comedy' Redknapp strikes again.

Has the guy got any dignity?

3. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

Give Roy the England job. He's a nice man who managed Inter, you know.

4. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

There's the added bonus that he'd probably never pick any Liverpool players.

5. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

Haha, or he'll pick the entire team to screw with us.

6. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Can't stand the man, he has to squeeze his 'stroke victim' face on every TV opportunity (and radio). Because he does part time punditry he thinks he has the right to talk about other teams players. I turn the volume down now every time he opens his gob just so I don't hear him say "he's a fantastic player" once more.

7. RogerisontheHunt

RogerisontheHunt Well-Known Member

Been reading the fourm for a while and finally got round to joining, so here goes.

I'd be happy for 'Arry' or Woy to get the England job. Lets face it England arent going to win anything anytime soon, so a miserable qualifying or group stages failure would finally get rid of the media hailing the both of them as Good Managers. It would also Hopefully get rid of the idea that all English players are worldclass just for being English (coughRooneycough)

8. Skylarker

I would be seriously concerned if Kenny appeared on as many TV shows as Harry goes on.

Surely, he should concentrate on managing his football club and not making a fool out of himself on TV shows.

9. KingPepeReina.

He contradicts himself more often than his son Jamie ''I state the bleeding obvious'' Redknapp does. Why do Sky pay people to state the obvious. The problem is they have quite a number that do,and its not just Jamie Redknapp that does it, Paul Merson does it, Ray Wilkins does it,Charlie Nicholas does it.
    I think you are right,its better to watch games with the sound down,because the standard of punditry or co-commentating is shockingly bad.
    Chris Kamara in the Carling Cup games is actually quite good. Chris Coleman isn't bad either and should do more premiership games on Sky.

10. The artist JerryChristmas

The artist JerryChristmas "Massive old member"

11. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

I'm not so sure even that would stop the media hailing them as good managers, their tenures as manager would just be "blips" on an otherwise unblemished record <whistle>.

12. Skylarker

Welcome to the forum mate <ok>

It freaks me out when someone joins that has been following the forum for sometime! Basically, you know us all before even being a member <yikes>

13. RogerisontheHunt

RogerisontheHunt Well-Known Member

Some more than others, been reading the fourm during my lunch hour when at work but never got round to joining. Was posting on 606 and was still deciding which fourm to join after its closure, went with this one cause its a similar format to another one I use (non-football)

14. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Good, so you know that I'm the best poster on these forums then. Also, you've probably already worked this out but it's best to keep away from luvgonzo and skylarker, they're a bit.... different.

15. Skylarker

<laugh>

This forum would be as dull as you, if i wasn't here!

16. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Shhh! Go away, your kind are not welcome here!!! We only welcome dull and boring people, that way nothing extraordinary can happen. As a mod, that means less work for me!

17. Skylarker

Ban me then you bitch!!!

No, to be fair i personally think you are a great credit to this board.

However, i would make such a better mod. What's the money like? <laugh>

18. KingPepeReina.

I want to be re-instated as a mod and allowed back on the Man Yoo board,as I have been on my best behaviour recently. I would like to be recommended to be promoted to Super-mod.

19. saintKlopp

I want to be prime minister

20. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Money is crap, I claim everything on expenses instead.

To be fair to you, you're much more interesting than luv, he just drags this place down! ;)