1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reasons why Pobga isn't playing - excuse #432

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by glazerfodder, Dec 18, 2019.

1. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Pogba has handed in a note from his Mum today asking to be excused games. She says that he is a bit 'poorly' - probably after he forgot to act sick when the camera was on him dancing at his brother's wedding at the weekend.

Excuse #433 coming shortly.

2. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

Raiola is talking again: Manchester United have failed to match Paul Pogba's ambitions

Why the fk do we still have Pogba in our team? He is actively damaging the team's reputation without even kicking a ball. His agent speaks for him and he clearly takes no responsibilities for the the part that he plays in underachieving and directly being part of the problem.

I cannot for the life of me understand why he has not been sold off.

glazerfodder likes this.
  3. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

When is this fkin fker leaving the club?

4. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Sometime between July and September <ok>

Unless we stick to our guns and make him stay (and rot if he want's to) for the duration of his contract. Teach the ****er that we own his registration and will give it back when the law say's.

cytrax likes this.
  5. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

"Pogba's brother Mathias says that "everyone knows" he wants to leave Manchester United "to play Champions League football and win titles". (Sun)"

This is why I hate modern footballers. Especially the so-called "stars".

The argument is quite philosophical, albeit on a shadow level - you play for a team that has been underperforming, you've barely done anything to add value all season and you are fundamentally part of the problem. They are also paying you insane salary, you travel at will to Miami every month, and you still have the nerve to suggest that you somehow deserve a team that is playing at a higher level but you can't be bothered help get your team there. You want a team with players that have earned the level that they are playing at.

If this pig were a hardworking player giving his all week-in, week-out, supporters would understand. But for someone that has done absolutely nothing to justify half his salary, it is sad reading their fked-up thought-process and the sense of entitlement that they exhibit.

It's easy to blame his Agent, but this is on Paul. He is a coward and likes his Agent to roam free doing his biddings. If we can get anywhere near £100m for this douchebag, we should take it and run. This saga has undermined the club.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    glazerfodder likes this.
  6. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

Sir Alex at his finest!

Treble likes this.
  7. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

<laugh>

fcking had him sussed <ok>

8. Stan

Stan Stalker

I genuinely think the club should refuse to do business with that agent.

9. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

As much as I hate that agent, Raiola, this is all on Pogba. Raiola is running around and running his mouth for Pogba. Pogba has yet to ever come out to distance himself from the comments made, meaning he fully supports the message. I say get rid of his as soon as we can.

I had said before that Ole made a mistake cozying up to Pogba from the get go. Looking at Sir Alex's video, it tells me that we need a strong character as a manager that will have zero tolerance for anyone putting themselves over the club, and repeatedly.

I doubt that any club is willing to pay £150m for him after his injuries. If they are, they must be mugs. It means we will to have to ultimately reduce the fee if we are desperate to get rid of him.

10. Stan

Stan Stalker

He's not injured.

11. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

He had a surgery. If he isn't injured, then we would have got rid of him in January. Clearly, the club thought he still had a role to play.

12. glazerfodder

The only good side to running down his contract (and with it his sell on value) the fat pig agent will only get a percentage on £50m (if we're lucky - more likely we'll do a player swap) rather than a slice of £150m as was his price in summer

13. Stan

Stan Stalker

Naive.

14. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

It is said that Pogba is now looking forward to teaming up with Bruno. I personally wish he has played his game for the club.

15. glazerfodder

Things are on the up, of course this **** now wants to play a part - now that all the hard graft has been done without him. The boy has a whiff of CL football in his nostrils, we might be a suitable vehicle for his ego once again ..................

cytrax, Treble and Stan like this.
  16. Stan

Stan Stalker

Yep. The arrogance of the prick to identity Bruno as someone who he is prepared to play along side.

: 433