1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reading fan Chat - Reading v West Ham (29/12/2012)

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by daib0, Dec 27, 2012.

1. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

A warm hello once again to all Hammers fans – for those who don’t know me yet, it’s a Royals fan 100% in peace, and I represent Reading’s ‘Royals Rendezvous’. It would be really interesting for us to have any general comments from you, like how you see the game going and general thoughts on your own team, and your (honest!) opinion of Reading.

I know some people don’t particularly like other fans producing a shopping list of questions to answer, and I perfectly understand that, so I leave any comments freely and totally with you. But if you like, these simple following ideas might be used as a very basic guide in case you’d like to write to something slightly longer:

A] What do you feel are currently the strongest areas of YOUR squad, and who should Reading individually look out for / fear most?
    B] Any young stars coming through the academy that we should keep an eye on, now or in the future? Any thoughts on the new national U21 leagues, congratulations on such a fine showing in the first stages, you’re now into the Elite Division …
    C] Well, it’s a re-run of last season at the top of the premier so far, both Manchester clubs are really turning the heat on, but I should like as a genuine fan to say how impressed I am with your own season – it certainly exceeded many of our expectations if I am honest. So … where do you think you can finish at the end of the season if all goes well?
    D] How strong do you see the general level of the premier this season, and any surprises for you? What about Reading FC and our current football (you can be honest!) – do you frankly see us surviving, when there is already a nasty gap opening up above us? ...

We’ve always prided ourselves on large and in-depth match presentations, which largely feature on the team we are playing and not on ourselves. I hope you might all enjoy browsing it this week –
    http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9792134/1

Many thanks, here’s to a good game! I’ll be looking in daily, so likewise, any questions from you - just pop them on this thread … Finally, here’s the The RR Guide for Away fans - http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9220871/1 Everything on travel, eating & drinking at Reading …

daib0

2. Bzzz

Bzzz Active Member

A] Balls pumped into the box to be headed down by Cole to Nolan
    B] Hall and Morrison are both doing well for Brum in the NPC, and our U21 team did very well in the first round, tbh when it comes to the U21 leagues, I d rather have our youngsters sent on loan instead of playing in the U21 side.
    C] I think we will be in between 10th- 14th, I think top half is a bit too much for us
    D] The premier league hasn't been as strong as it has in the past imo, Reading are a side that I think are looking to cash in on a Premier League promotion and spend little like Blackpool did, I can't see you staying up as you will need to show Champions League form but it would make a great Premier League story if you do, like our "great escape" a few years ago.

3. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Very quiet your board. You seem to only post on the Chelsea board

4. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

Who is 'you'?? If it's for me just post, or send me a PM no probs ...