1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

This is Cross Channel Stuff, Cardiff & Connected Banter Thread.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Oldsparkey, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reliant Robin TC2

Reliant Robin TC2 Well-Known Member

Hear, hear, Wiz!! I'm with you all the way as are the vast majority of posters on this forum!!

2. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Who the **** do you think you are?

You have made empty cowardly threats, Believe me ' pal' theres no mission impossible here, you have antagonised yet again so I will just continue to follow you around and continue with my 'mission' you are an arrogant, vulgar piece of **** in my opinion.

Come and call me a caveman to my face you vile arrogant waste of space!

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What do you think then wiz @wizered? Have your words fallen on stoney ground because this guy is obviously not prepared to let it go?

In his defence could be it that was posted at 11.14pm on a Saturday night - sounds like a skinfull rant but it's clearly in breach of your post guidelines.

Maybe a quiet word or do you want to delete his post and then this one as well before it all kicks off again?

4. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I have never deleted a post on this thread so stop giving off false statements, just keep on this banter thread and you can both kick **** out of each other, I have genuinely tried with both of you, I am fed up with the juvenile nonsense, all the members are fed up with the nonsense, nothing is being achieved, it's just a joke show.

But if that's what you desire, you've got it - Over and out.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  5. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

FFS what "false statements"? I never said you've deleted posts on this thread - you're reading things that aren't there into everything I say.

If you want this "joke show" as you put it to continue at the expense of your members then fair enough - it seems you're in control of the situation on this forum as Tom is nowhere to be seen. You and others made some decent posts on here yesterday afternoon and evening regarding Swansea etc so the thread has merits.

I am not remotely interested in "kicking the **** out of each other" as you put it, but it's has now been returned to the ridiculous previous content you warned about by banksy's boorish and probably beer-sodden post last night.

Just to make it clear, I am not going to respond to his latest outburst to try to let it all calm down again. Let's return it to a proper "banter thread" rather than the aggresive rubbish that one of your posters seems to want to continue.

You believe what you like, but I have not prolonged the problem on this thread - you need to look much closer to home.

6. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

7. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

8. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Too late, you have responded (you really aren't very bright are you!)

In all fairness, I did respond to your 'yet again' antagonising post after having a few beers last night, but I wouldn't read too much in to that as I still think you are a piece of **** this morning as well.

I won't be responding to you anymore.

Red Robin and wizered like this.
  9. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

That's good news and I like the fact that wiz posted a "like" for your post as well.

BTW, this isn't a response. <ok>

10. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I like it when someone is telling the truth and I acknowledge truth.

banksyisourhero likes this.

11. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Ahhh.....a Wurzel "like" fest has broken out on here - I've seen it all now.............<laugh>

Wurzels of the world unite,
    Even though they're talking ****e.....................<laugh>

12. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

What a childish response, what do you gain from it, let us just have some common sense, you don't have to resort to insults because we liked what we read, c'mon mate you're better than that.

13. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Grow up wiz - you're once again behaving like an offended vicar.

I't nothing to do with "liking what you read" - it's all about closing ranks on an invader. Man up and admit it.

14. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

OS, you're trying to take some sort of high ground here by making out you're ending it, as if it's only banksy carrying this on, but in doing so you dig at him each time, which in itself is a response and carrying it on. It's not so subtle.... And it's painfully obvious that you habitually try and turn any other thread you post in to a comparison with Cardiff.

Just give it a rest ffs, you both hate each other, but the above is absolutely clear.

15. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Thanks for your contribution Rob - have you PM'd wiz yet. :emoticon-0105-wink:

I don't hate banksy at all - you've got it completely wrong. I am also not taking the moral high ground either. His aggressive approach is all I object to.

This was a decent "cross channel stuff" thread with some good banter between posters on both sides until he brought his rubbish . Wiz chose to alter the thread title and point all the banter to this thread and in effect ruined it.

The comparison with my team is what forum chat is all about in general unless you want to ignore everyone and just talk amongst yourselves. I'm not as inward looking as you lot appear to be but I accept your feelings and approach. <ok>

16. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

"The comparison with my team is what forum chat is all about in general" - Not in pretty much every thread. I'm sorry but not wanting every single thread you post in to be compared with Cardiff does not equate to us being 'inward'.

17. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Hey Sparky let's call it a day-it's great having the banter with you,but Banksy and you need to just block each other job done.Let's get back to football which is what we all love.:emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes:

manxrobin likes this.
  18. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Come on Rob - every thread? I actually visit very few of your threads and will accept it's hard not to engage with you posters when the "inter-club" thing starts but your making a very broad assumption that I always start it - you have plenty over there who do no problem.

A lot of forums do look inwards and there's nothing wrong with that if you don't want to deal with outsiders. The complete antithesis to that is the Leed's board. They embrace outsiders with a wry smile, engage in banter without the nastiness and get on with life. Sometimes their threads get a bit "random" and can be a bit caustic but at least they're prepared to talk and you can be selective in the threads into which you post.

19. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

These are just examples of the of the vitriol that you have spouted about us since yesterday afternoon and none of them are to do with banksy.

A line from each of his last 2 comments~
    * it's all about closing ranks on an invader.
    * have you PM'd wiz yet

Off the Leeds Board~
    * you're once again behaving like an offended vicar.
    * I'll give the Wurzels a break.
    * Nothing against the wurzels - some great posters over there but some ****ers as well.
    * They'll be very upset for allowing other club posters on your forum to speak about anything else except them
    * unlike you lot who only want back-patters on your forum.
    * You'll really upset them if you ignore them and don't pat them on the back.
    * He's just a vicar in a Morris Minor - and very minor at that.

...... and the immortal anthem he created about us.
    * Wurzels of the world unite,
    Even though they're talking ****e.....................<laugh>

Squasher likes this.
  20. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

RR - I've got no problem at all with the banter and it seems to have been purposely directed to this thread by wiz - again no problem.

I'd love to post and have a chat with you and may others over here but if one of your posters continues to troll me and attack every post I make as he has clealry stated, then it's going to cause far more disruption on your forum than it's worth. <ok>

If I do post on one of your threads over there, it will be genuinely to chat about the subject of football unless someone like supcon (with whom I have absolutely no problem) decides to have a little dig like he did on the Diony thread yesterday, then I will happily join in wwith that as well. <ok>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.