1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

This is Cross Channel Stuff, Cardiff & Connected Banter Thread.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Oldsparkey, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I can't compete with this quality repartee......<laugh>

2. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

You have shown the measure of the man you are.. empty threats from a snake like coward.

Thats what I will be calling you from now on, Barry the snake coward..

Thats your new name.

3. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Wonderful.....<laugh>

Fck me - where did you dig up this one guys? I've spoken to more intelligent turnips. <ok>

4. banksyisourhero

No one is here to listen Barry.

You are confused about where you are and now you're talking to yourself?

You might want to go get that checked out old man.

5. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Well I can't stick around happy chatting to a turnip all afternoon (and that's being unkind to turnips) - I have a game to watch.

Middlesbrough today for us (there I go talking about Cardiff again <doh>). I expect a hard game from a side on the way up as opposed to one on the way down next weekend.

Bye for now turnip - use the time you've got to think up something intelligent for a change......<laugh>

6. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Swansea doing well so far in the 5th round, I wonder how Tammy Abraham is doing?

Sheffield Wednesday 0-0 Swansea

So, let's sum up that first half:
    • Wednesday's dominated possession early doors, with Adam Reach going close
    • Mike van der Hoorn should have scored with a header as Swansea fought back
    • That's about it
    Although Swansea did also feel they should have been awarded a penalty. .

7. banksyisourhero

Barry why do you continue to put laugh emojis on your responses when nothing you have ever said has been remotely funny or could even be described as witty?

Snake coward.

8. banksyisourhero

Wiz has this Cardiff idiot agreed with you to stay on this thread from now on, so Bristol City fans can discuss their own team without his snide, caustic comments every other post??

If that is the case I will leave him here to chat to himself or anyone who would remotely care about Cardiff City.?

9. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

To be honest banksy he has still got the freedom of our forum for any conversation and exchanges, he always has, the only actions I have requested is he keeps to this thread for Cardiff FC discussion, banter, wums and aggressive arguments, we are an open forum but Bristol City FC is the main interest, the main subject for discussion, as long as he is civil and shows respect for the people participating he is welcome and he has agreed to that if the same respect and conditions is applied to him.

So it's the banter thread for the ridiculous and common sense discussion on the rest of the forum, that is what the membership desire, anything transpires to disrupt this and break harmony we have to deal with it and everyone knows the rules. I have set them out countless times now and I will apply them

Of course the not606 forum rules applied by the owner and supermods take priority on all forum activity.

Sorry for the length of answer but we are an open, public forum and all opinions must be respected, we don't ban people if we don't like them, we just don't have any contact with them.

I think your offer would be welcomed by everybody, thankyou.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  10. banksyisourhero

I'm not having anybody making threats to me regardless of how subtle they may be, its not the first time he has done it either.

If he continues to antagonise I will continue in the same vein, I don't care about being banned.

Its up to him now.

11. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Nobody is going to ban you mate, as you say you've made a move and that's it.

12. Squasher

Squasher Active Member

Those two have gone on so much they must have caused that earth tremor!!!!!!!

wizered likes this.
  13. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Let’s get ready to rumble eh my long lost friend <laugh>

14. Squasher

Squasher Active Member

Oh yes

15. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Just got back from our game - you know the one in Cardiff if I can mention the club on here.:emoticon-0105-wink: Great performance and result.

Wiz - just noticed your reply to banksy's question - very succinct, even handed and good to read. <ok>

Banksy - where and how the hell could I "threaten you"? Get a grip man, you're just a name on a computer screen that means nothing to me - a faceless username that frequents this forum. I don't know you and you don't know me though you're very quick to try to foist your own opinions on others. Give your mission a rest and enjoy the forum, because for you, it's "mission impossible" pal.

Others on here (I won't name them to avoid embarrassment) have far more character to them and will discuss things without behaving like a caveman. The fact that they wont get involved is probably because of your antics on this thread and others before it. I've got no intention of upsetting anyone but you are taking this obsession to another level.

16. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

I don't really follow the premier league , so maybe that's the reason , but I don't seem to hear much about Tammy theses days , was the jump up too much , or just that he went to the wrong team , you'd imagine if he was as good for Swansea as he was with us last season he'd be first name on the team sheet and banging in the goals.

17. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

Swansea have 14 different scorers? tammy is second on 7 ( top scorer ) behind Ayew on 8 but all for another club

18. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Nicknamed ' The Jacks'.

19. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Would he have been better off staying here or going to a top championship club rather than a bottom end prem club?

20. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Well done for the understanding of my message, it was meant for you to read and understand as well, now in a very succint way, just cooperate and you will have no problems.

Believe me I have had numerous messages from various people via PM's and on the forum publically complaining about the " Reality Entertainment " that has been forced on them of late and asking me to deal with it, they blame you as much as banksy to be the cause of it, so don't walk too tall, some of them are people who you talk to (For the same reason as you I won't name them to avoid embarrassment) but they are real characters true.

Let's hope we get some peace now and can all communicate on the forum together in harmony, it's all I wish for, but at the moment but I am wondering whether we will still get "A Clash of the Titans" and lose more contributors out of sheer, moronic boredom.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.