1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Read only if your passionate about football.

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by mukhia08, Aug 29, 2017.

1. mukhia08

mukhia08 Member

To all Football Fans:

To you football is everything. I share a similar passion. I believe football fans can and should contribute to their clubs, and ultimately, to football. I believe in giving individuals the chance to contribute to something bigger than themselves.

I've been working on something that will allow individuals to be more connected to football, It's a website that links football clubs to "scouts".

By "scouts", I mean people like us. People who are passionate about football. People who want to contribute to the game and people who are also knowledgable about football. This website would be our contribution to football. It's a system that allows football clubs to request scouting reports (on a player, a nation, a competition or even an analysis on opposing football teams) from a worldwide pool of "scouts".

Maybe this would be a better way of looking at it: I want to "create" a newtypeof scout. I'm sure that whenever the club you support is linked with a new player, you and fans worldwide search up youtube videos (I do the same thing). Hopefully you've heard of Scout Nation?
    People running scout nation are who I imagine would be the early adopters, a new type of scouts. Instead of scout nation posting videos on youtube, this way they could work with multiple clubs and get paid much more than currently. Long term, I'd hope that the system becomes easy enough for anyone to get involved.

I believe this system will make the game better. Fans and supporters worldwide are able to have a direct impact on the game, and the club they love. Scouting would be done over an international pool and at a much lower cost, the game would be more global, more diverse. And finally, the game would be more equal. Clubs like Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern dominate nowadays. They have access to a talent pool that is unparalleled. Other clubs can't compete, but with a system like this they just might (I'm not saying it will work, I'm just saying it could). I want to build the biggest scouting network comprised of knowledgable and passionate fans. A network that any club in the world can use, all at the same cost.

I want to create a system which benefits individuals, because they are the heartbeat of everything. But the truth is I'm not really sure how to do that. I'm open to any suggestions, I just wanted to share my initial idea with as many people as possible so we can tweak it and make it work.

I know this sounds like a load of bullshit, but trust me its not. Thank you for letting me freely post on this forum, thank you for reading through (whether you read the first line or got to the end), and for those of you that reach out to me, thank you so much. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Best,
    Akhil

Feel free to contact me anytime at: [email protected]

2. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Cool story bro.

Dier Hard and Libby like this.
  3. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Will we get free cake?

4. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

I prefer a flan.

5. Libby

Libby 9-0

Summary?

6. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

please log in to view this image

Tobes likes this.
  7. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I like the new fella, he has points n'****.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  8. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Akhil, I wish you the best of luck in your idea geez, it's a nice one at that but if truth be told, you're better off going on club's individual boards and posting to the more sensible fans rather than us lot.

We're more or less here to just talk about vaginas, drugs, alcohol and calling one another a ****. It's rare you'll find sensible debate on here bro.

9. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

10. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

FIFA generation bell end

11. Stan

Stan Stalker

You've come to this board by mistake.

12. Libby

Libby 9-0

He needs to go to general chat tbh.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  13. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Are you Pogbas hairdresser?

14. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Talk about yourself bro

Hey Akhil my man..can I be a scout? I bought Razaq Pingpong and Karim Backircioglu on CM 99-00.

I also said Spurs should purchase Mane back in the day and I still think we should be going in for Renato Sanches

I know what I'm doing <ok>

15. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

He wants to make money...I refuse to help unless he shows me some moola aswell

Deleted likes this.
  16. The Ginger Marks

Another ****ing moron looking for a sports degree. <laugh>

17. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Mate you're one of those Championship Manager/ Football Manager addicts who puts on a suit when you get your team in a cup final, aren't ya? <laugh>

18. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

19. mukhia08

mukhia08 Member

Guys,

Thanks for replying to this. Even the replies that were rather short.

My favorite one was this one:
    I understand the responses, and the skepticism. It's unfortunate that we live in a world where profits are prioritized above people.

If anyone is genuinely interested in this or interested in contributing in any way, please reach out to me. I'm an amateur, I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Right now, I just want to speak to as many people as possible and get honest feedback. If anyone is willing to help (send links to other relevant forums, or anything really) let me know.

Again, thanks for all the responses. And in the future, please come up with funnier jokes. This one was especially bad: "Mate you're one of those Championship Manager/ Football Manager addicts who puts on a suit when you get your team in a cup final, aren't ya? <laugh>"

BobbyD, Skylarker and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  20. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Your idea was **** anyway.