1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Questions from a Chelsea fan

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by chelsea - over 100 years of history, Dec 5, 2011.

1. chelsea - over 100 years of history

A couple of quick questions for you guys: -

1. I know he hasn't had a load of game time but how do you think Kakuta is doing?

2. Rumours circling regarding us going in for Cahill and using Josh McEachran as a loan deal as bait. Any thoughts?? This guy could be the next Jack Wilshire, he is really class.

2. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

Every time we have put Kakuta on the pitch, he has done quite well. He scored a nice goal against Aston Villa in the Carling Cup, and he could do more if we played him at the same rate as we played Sturridge.

As long as you give us a bit of money for Cahill so we can buy more defensive cover etc.. then that sounds like a good rumour. Never seen McEachran play but heard good praise concerning him.

3. 1905

1905 Member

I hope Coyle revives this season for Bolton, always had a soft spot as my great uncle is a big fan. Love Coyle too, think he's a terrific manager and having a bit of a rough season.

4. BackStabbed

BackStabbed Active Member

If you was Coyle would you take Alex if we offered you him for Cahill?

5. Bolton4Europe

Yes. But isn't he injury prone? (He can take free kicks, which would be nice)

6. ricc full

ricc full Well-Known Member

Sorry Bolton fans, I really like your club but I HATE Owen Coyle for the way he bailed out on Burnley and they got relegated. Sorry to say it but he had this coming, its just a shame that its your club that is suffering. Get rid of the Judas in the new year and I really hope you get your season back on track. Good luck lads.

7. Bolton4Europe

I partly agree <ok>

****ing up a number of clubs without anyone noticing.

8. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

yes, but why on earth would alex go to bolton, effectively going from one of the best teams in the league to one of the worst..

9. Varier2

Varier2 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

AVB ruled out a move for Cahill. But you never know, McEachran loan move could be on the cards along with Swansea. I'd be extremely happy if he went to either of you clubs. Anyway, so Kakuta looks good when played, but lacks playing time? Shame. Is it a full season loan?

10. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I know Bolton need fighters in their team to help with the battle to avoid the drop but surely every team could do with a flair player like Kakuta who can make things happen in the final 3rd and I don't really see that in your team at the moment. Shame he's not getting the game time Sturridge and Wilshire had which now makes me worry a little about Josh McEachran loan.

11. BackStabbed

They ended his loan and sent him back to us, not surprised his **** in my opinion, got fast pace but hasn't got a finishing product, poor shooting and struggles to beat the man his trying to get past 9 times out of 10.

12. BackStabbed

Good result for you tonight, wanted you to win. Hope Josh goes on loan to Bolton as i think it would benefit both of us