1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Proschwitz - what next?

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by HullCityAFC1904, Feb 21, 2013.

1. HullCityAFC1904

HullCityAFC1904 Well-Known Member

What do people think, is he going to get given a proper run in the team or has Bruce given up on him? The other thread about players for the top league makes me think he might be on the plane back to Deutschland next season if we go up. We've done well to do without his contribution given he was the marquee summer signing, credit to Bruce.

2. The FRENCH TICKLER

The FRENCH TICKLER Well-Known Member

Give him a ****ing chance FFS. Far to easy to have a go. I think that Proschwitz is more suited to the PL than the championship. Like Tom Cairney is. TC looked far better in the PL days than he does now.

But give the man a chance.

3. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Well-Known Member

More suited to the premier league. Jesus christ.

4. HullCityAFC1904

Jesus Christ :angel:

5. The FRENCH TICKLER

The FRENCH TICKLER Well-Known Member

Is JC avaialble on loan ? :emoticon-0105-wink:

6. HullCityAFC1904

Jesus Navas maybe?! Would be interesting to see how many think Prozzy could cut it in the Premiership, I think he'd have to be at least Championship level first which he hasn't shown apart from a sub appearance

7. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

I think he's got a future, from week 1 Bruce said it might take a year for him to settle and he's fine with that. Simpson however is clearly a gonner....

8. GCTiger

GCTiger Well-Known Member

Not all strikers hit the ground running...look at Elmander at our opponents this weekend, he struggled in his first year so much so that Bolton fans wanted rid pronto. Then in his last season he was on fire, he couldn't stop scoring! Prozzy will come good...

9. Mike Hull

Mike Hull Member

At Millwall when he came on he was absolutley awful and that was the first time i knew he wouldn't ever (IMO) cut it. He doesn't seem to be able to read a game, find or make any space for himself. The miss against Derby was as bad as they come, imagine if that game had av been 0-0 at the time. Maybe hes a confidence player who needs a run of games but we aren't in a position to offer him that. I think he'll go out on loan to Germany in the summer.

10. Northyorkstiger

I dont like having a dig at players, But for me NP has shown very little to suggest he has potential, Some players look poor but every so often give glimpses that in time they might be ok. But Prozzy hasn't shown anything IMO. Hope I'm wrong and he does well, But at the moment I cant see it. Maybe loan him out somewhere for a regular starting slot?

11. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

He's ****, and Simpson is too

12. Fettis the striker

Fettis the striker Well-Known Member

needs a run of games , hasnt played enough to totally right him off

13. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

To be fair, I think he has, I expect him to be on loan in Germany next season, regardless of which league we're in.

14. suttontiger

suttontiger Active Member

I am sorry to say that I agree that he will be back to Germany in the summer if there is any sort of interest..

15. HullCityAFC1904

You have to measure strikers by goals and these two don't score any. It's Jozy Altidore all over again, they look the part but the goals tally doesn't match up. To be honest Proschwitz doesn't even really look the part as Mike said. Simpson at least contributes a bit from deep areas.

16. Geo's Ice Cream Van

Geo's Ice Cream Van Well-Known Member

He wasn't brought in to be starting in a team pushing for promotion.
    He is not good enough for top 6, if he hangs around he might do a Vaz Te and be decent a couple of years down the line.
    Can't see him having a chance to do that though.

17. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

i agree as well ..even usually when someones not setting the world alight you can see some sort of potential, but he barely seems capable of the basics, looks like hes going to trip over the ball half the time or just gets in peoples way when they try running with it,..would love to be proved wrong, cant see it tho.

18. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

Im against the majority in that I want him to stay and be given another season however his body language does admittedly worry me. He looks like he has given up already.

19. suttontiger

suttontiger Active Member

Simmo hasn't scored the goals for us (I predicted as much early on in the season) but he has ability and puts a shift in - the standing ovation he got from a large part of the KC the other day when he was subbed at the KC would suggest he certainly isn't ****e..

20. Mike Hull

Mike Hull Member

You could forgive a player like Fryatt not scoring for 4 or 5 games, ok it wouldn't be ideal but you'd always know a goal wasn't far away and it would come sooner rather than later were as most of us can probably say we don't expect Prossie to score weather he starts or from the bench. I agree he hasn't had that much game time but other than the Ipswich game hes never looked confortable in a City shirt.