1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Premiership clubs tracking Marlon King

Discussion in 'Watford' started by Bolton's Boots, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Bolton's Boots

Bolton's Boots Well-Known Member

...... according to Sky (or perhaps MK's agent), with Stoke apparently at the head of the queue.

You'd think Aidy would have known better!

2. geitungur akureyrar

geitungur akureyrar Well-Known Member

For his trouble Aidy would deserve to sell MK for a large profit.

3. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

still making a profit after leaving his principles at home.......is still leaving his principles at home .....and a good bit of business!!! They say to be a successful businessman you cant have moral scruples!

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Much as I don't respect Marlon for his personal life - he did pay for his crime with a jail term and sometimes you have to let things go and move on - I am not sure whether he is now a reformed character but if he commits another crome he will no doubt be finished that time - till then he is a good footballer - I am always convinced we would have got back into the Premiership if only the club had refused to let him go

5. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

Dont forget his alleged disruption of our dressing room!!! I take it your back safe and sound ;)

6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

We are Norway - had a fantastic few days - very lucky with the weather - clear blue skies - although out of the sun it could be a bit nippy. We walked a fair bit of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and visited a load of places - including a superb Stonehenge type (but tiny compared) burial chamber on the Preselli Hills (which is where the stonehenge blue stones come from too) Found almost by accident a magnificent Cathedral in St Davids - huge place - then I remembered that St Davids is actually a City - although it must only have a population of about 2,000.

Superb place for R&R - which is just what we were after