1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Predictions for next season

Discussion in 'Bournemouth' started by Captain Morgan, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Fulham fan in peace.

I'm involved in a prediction competition for next season and wanted advice from people who know your division better than I do. Please answer the following two questions (and feel free to explain your answers, or just let them stand on their own). I'm posting this on each club's board, so please only reply on your own board otherwise the answers to question 1 will be too confusing to make sense of! Thanks for you help, everyone who takes the time to answer.

1. Where will your team finish next season?
    2. Who, apart from your team, is most likely to win your division?

ps I've posted here before, as an occasional visitor to Dean Court. I'd love to see Bournemouth doing well again next season!

2. bpl234

bpl234 Member

above you hopefully

3. Afcboy18

Afcboy18 New Member

How do you plan on Bournemouth finishing above Fulham?

4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Apologies, bpl234 if I offended you somehow. That certainly wasn't my intention. For what it's worth, I genuinely have nothing but goodwill for Bournemouth (as long as they're not playing us, obviously). Best of luck for the season.

Anyone else (and bpl234, for that matter), I'm still interested in your thoughts on who's going to do what in league one next season.

5. TheSecondStain

TheSecondStain Needs an early night

Saints fan here. I'm hoping Bournemouth do well, as I was extremely impressed with them last season, with their passion, skill and consistency. OK, when the going was at its toughest, near the season's end, they started to buckle, for various reasons, including having a tiny squad. But they gave a very good account of themselves, and surprised this supporter so much, that I'll be looking out for them and their results, from now on.

Despite the first game of the season going 0-3, I think they'll recover. If they do, I'm expecting another play-off spot from them. Ask me about Saints on our forum. :lipsrsealed:

6. Mr.Chelsea

Mr.Chelsea New Member

back to the topic, i realistically think 9th-14th is an accurate prediction. whos mostly to win the league, well that's easy, charlton or huddersfield it's got to be for me. hope this helped you captain morgan! :)

7. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

i supect the shrews will have something to say about who gets promoted