1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Predictions for line-up and score tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by TrifficSpurs, May 6, 2011.

1. TrifficSpurs

TrifficSpurs Member

Evening all <ok>

Surely, surely we will get 3 points finally tomorrow!

It should be an entertaining game, unless Holloway comes to his senses and begins to put emphasis on defence.

I think Spurs will line up like this:

Gomes :undecided:
    Kaboul Gallas Dawson Bale
    Lennon Modric Sandro Piennar
    VdV
    Pav

I'm also expecting a 4-1 win :p happy days!

Of course, this being Spurs it is extremely likely that we'll limp to a victory, if that!

Enjoy the game <ok>

2. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Well-Known Member

As we are at home I would go with

Gomes
    Kaboul Dawson Gallas
    Lennon Sandro Modric Bale
    VDV
    Defoe Pav

3. Hizmo

Hizmo Active Member

I personally cannot see Harry taking the risk in playing three defenders. I can understand that Harry and the players are aware that this is a must win game if they wish to keep the pressure on Liverpool and Man City.

Furuthermore, I cannot state the likely line-up to be honest. Blackpool are desperate for a win in order to keep their survival hopes up. It will be a very hard choice for Harry to make tomorrow in terms of selecting the right eleven to face Blackpool. Whatever eleven he selects I hope the outcome of the game is a win for us.

4. The Mighty Thor

The Mighty Thor Well-Known Member

If we win it it will probably follow the same pattern as all season,a narrow win by one goal. I noticed that our season seemed defined by the very first match which was Man City. We created a stack of chances which we failed to convert in that game and that followed us all the season as in a few weeks ago V Blackpool. A 0-0 draw was better for City because they had an away point and here they are ahead of us narrowly for most of the season and now pulling away a bit. Season defining in the very first match.