1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic OLOF's political thread

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by MIGHTY, Oct 1, 2017.

?

Should there be a second Brexit vote

1. Yes

30.3%
  2. No

58.8%
  3. Dont know

0.8%
  4. Its too late

1.7%
  5. Ell rulz

0.8%
  6. couldnt give a fook

6.7%
  7. Will WJ ever see whats hitting him smack in the face

1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

The Black ****s will be happy then until they realise they can't blame the Honkey man for all their woes

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  2. blonogasoven

blonogasoven Well-Known Member

I didn't get to the end of this because it made me sick to my stomach.
    Black guy gets pulled over by Police. He is compliant and they are very polite even though they think he has a warrant. They realise their mistake, apologise and let him go.
    A white woman gets stopped, has a breakdown and the cop is very understanding.
    Cue sombre music and discussion about differences in the way cops treat each race.
    The key is DON'T RESIST ARREST!
    CNN is a joke.
    Their tag for the latest incident was "Cop shoots girl holding a knife"
    Holding?

3. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

They'll probably start shooting each other then. Oh hang on, they already do <doh>

Better option would be to enslave all honkies.

Makemstine Roger and OLOF like this.
  4. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

<applause>

Makemstine Roger and OLOF like this.
  5. Irishshako

Maybe the Honkies should stop sending aid to these predominantly black countries. <ok>

6. Irishshako

The cops are in a no win situation, let the girl stab and maybe murder the victim and get done for not doing their job or shoot the girl and prevent stabbing, but gets done because perpetrator was black. If this was a white person there would be no marches, no looting, no 24hr bias media coverage. It's ****ing sickening. Maybe the answer is only let black cops attend black involved incidents or let the blacks kill each other.<ok>

7. lufctommo

lufctommo Well-Known Member

He died of cardiac arrest not suffocation. When people get "choked out" it's a vascular reaction, not a respiratory one so you don't need to stop someone's breathing, just apply enough pressure to the carotid artery to slow blood flow to the brain.

I might be wrong but I imagine the subtext to your question is the fact that he was on drugs and this could've contributed to his death which is a valid point. IMO the police officer was ultimately the cause of his death but would someone sober and without pre-existing cardiovascular disease have a better chance of surviving? Yeah definitely.

It raises some interesting questions though, the biggest risk factors for cardiac arrests are obesity, alcohol, diabetes etc. If I do something similar should I get a lesser sentence if the person is overweight? It's not my fault they can't control what they're putting in their mouth your honour.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  8. Irishshako

You also have to take responsibility for your own actions. He went to town to use fake 20s, he resisted arrest, he was an ex convict, high on drugs. I wonder how his victims felt, something that the blm, cnn and all the other bias organisations seem to forget. The same with the other shooting, there was a warrant out for his arrest, he resisted arrest and tried and did get in his car. As the saying goes, the live by the sword you die by the sword. <ok>

xbpod, OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  9. lufctommo

I always find it amazing how whenever someone is killed in a gang fight all we hear about is how loving and caring they were <laugh>

Like everything these days we seem to be splitting into two sides when really we should all be against both violent criminals and the minority of bad police.

10. blonogasoven

I believe that the prosecution stated that he died of asphyxiation (even though his blood oxygen level was 98%!) due to the knee of the officer on his neck for 9 minutes. They said that he couldn't breathe.
    As far as I'm aware they didn't say he died from a heart attack.

OLOF and Irishshako like this.

11. blonogasoven

It gets worse, Bree Newsome, the BLM inciter, said that Police shouldn't attend teenage knife fights in black neighbourhoods as they've been going on for eons.

I think she just hit the nail on the head without knowing it. Does every neighbourhood have regular knife fights or is it just Black neighbourhoods?

Newsome tweeted: “Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.”

12. Easternwhite

Easternwhite Well-Known Member

What I don't get about the three convictions is they appear to rely on three separate and in some ways opposing evidential basis. How can you be convicted of 2nd degree murder which relies on intent and 3rd degree manslaughter that does not ???
    Seems weird.
    The cop was wrong and he was guilty, no person should be subject to that regardless of what they have done. Whether the cop's intent was to do that, I don't know.
    What is wrong is BLM/Antifa's correlation between what happens in the USA to the UK, it doesn't happen here.
    The last time I checked (so 2018/2019 or 2019/2020) the cops in the whole of the UK killed 2 BAME people within that year.
    They were two 'jihadists' attempting to stab whoever they could in London.
    If you're of the opinion that the cops (who, we might not like it but by and large do their job correctly in the UK) are some sort of 'white oppressors' or 'white supremacists' you probably deserve to be left to those same jihadists.

13. Irishshako

True. But unfortunately the likes of blm, antifa are actually widening the gap being white and black. It doesn't help that the media are continually saying the colour of the victim and cop in news reports. This is stirring the pot as well. I could be naive, but I don't think that a cop for instance get up at the start of the day and thinks I'm going to kill a black person. I also think that in 2021 the race issue is a red herring used by the far left to get their agenda across. Why aren't there news headlines and vigils and marches to highlight the racist hate crimes including murder against white kids by black perpetrators. <ok>
    By the way Tommo, I'm not arguing with you, because you make some valid points. It's just my opinion.<ok>

Ringo Lion, OLOF, FORZA LEEDS and 2 others like this.
  14. Irishshako

Like I've said before, let the black cops police black areas. <ok>

15. lufctommo

I completely agree with you too. I don't think this cop got up that morning and decided to kill someone, but they do seem to have a problem in America with cops who are more concerned with flexing their power than policing. Had this been in the UK I have much more faith in our police to deal with this without the drama.

Marcos Barber and Irishshako like this.
  16. blonogasoven

It's actually more contrived than that. There doesn't need to be intent for 2nd degree murder if it happens while committing a felony. The Prosecution said that the knee on GF neck was felony assault so could go for 2nd degree murder.
    It was, "we need murder, how can we get it."
    GF had no trauma to his neck, back or head so how was it assault? I agree totally that Chauvin was negligent and should have been charged with manslaughter but the baying mob would never have accepted any less.

Imagine if Trump had done half of what Maxine Waters did? She should be charged with actually inciting a crowd as well as obstructing the trial.

17. blonogasoven

I followed a thread on Twitter about this and Policing in general. I saw a post linking an article stating that during the late 2014 NYPD slowdown, where the union told them to only make absolutely necessary arrests, the crime rate dropped. The inferenceb was that less Police = Less crime.
    When you dig deeper you see that the Police stopped arresting people for low level crime like breaking windows, urinating in the streets and traffic violations (the City lost millions in revenue) for example.
    What the study fails to understand is that these crimes were still happening, the perpetrators just weren't being held to account.
    Someone pisses on your car, you phone the cops, he's arrested and fined and thinks twice about doing it again.
    Same guy doesn't get arrested, pisses on Olof's car and gets what he deserves.

Would I bother taxing my car if I knew nothing was going to happen to me?

18. Irishshako

OLOF might have shot him:grin:

19. lufctommo

I 100% agree. The jury was under pressure to return a guilty verdict. Had this not been as high profile I'm almost certain it would have been manslaughter.

20. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

In my younger days I was arrested a number of times, on two occasions I resisted and tried to escape and ended up battered and bruised for my trouble, on the other times I went quietly and even after some extreme provocation on a couple of these times I never raised to the bait, as they were itching for an excuse to batter me, basically comply or possibly die.