1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic OLOF's political thread

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by MIGHTY, Oct 1, 2017.

?

Should there be a second Brexit vote

1. Yes

30.3%
  2. No

58.8%
  3. Dont know

0.8%
  4. Its too late

1.7%
  5. Ell rulz

0.8%
  6. couldnt give a fook

6.7%
  7. Will WJ ever see whats hitting him smack in the face

1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

France is still having demonstrations and have been for over a year, and that twat Macron has given the paramilitary police free reign to beat them quite a few have die but i would have to check for a correct figure , the twat has a lot to answer for

2 pennth and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  2. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Macron the poison dwarf

Makemstine Roger and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  3. Makemstine Roger

is that not his wife the school teacher who raped him..<laugh><laugh><laugh>

2 pennth and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  4. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Ireland 3pts up

5. Poly

Poly Well-Known Member

Had Trump won the 2020 election and the Democrats still controlled the House, I have no doubt that they would've impeached Trump again.

There's an interesting Venn diagram showing that Trump is the only president who:

1. Lost the popular vote(twice)
    2. Was impeached (twice, and the only president to be impeached during a first term)
    3. Served only one term.

Of the 45 presidents ever to be elected, he was the worst - by a figurative country mile.

6. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Wish I'd had a teacher like her <laugh> and she's still pretty fit for a octogenarian :emoticon-0165-muscl

7. Makemstine Roger

8. Makemstine Roger

Poly, post: 14620210, member: 1011659"]Had Trump won the 2020 election and the Democrats still controlled the House, I have no doubt that they would've impeached Trump again.

There's an interesting Venn diagram showing that Trump is the only president who:

1. Lost the popular vote(twice) only in democrat surveys
    2. Was impeached (twice, and the only president to be impeached during a first term)only by a rabid lefty lot who did not accept he won the election they were shouting for impeachment before he took office
    3. Served only one term. so you deny the cheating that went on

Of the 45 presidents ever to be elected, he was the worst - by a figurative country mile. show me proof i pity you your too far brainwashed to see the truth

[/QUOTE]

9. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Every single Democrat POTUS has left the country in a far worse state when they left office than when they took over.

Now they've voted in senile creepy Joe <doh> thick as **** these gun-toting yank nut jobs.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  10. Makemstine Roger

joe biden denying democrats

11. blonogasoven

blonogasoven Well-Known Member

Your hatred of the man is clouding your judgement.
    1. The USA use the Electoral College voting system. The "popular" vote isn't what decides who becomes President.
    2. Was impeached but neither case was proven, unlike Bill Clinton's impeachment.
    3. More money was spent by the Dems and their supporters on this election than ever before "by a country mile"
    There was a campaign to oust Trump from the day he took office. Independent studies have found that over 95% of media coverage of him was negative. Social media and big tech got rid of Trump by spreading the persona that you have lapped up.
    You've been conditioned to hate Trump. To prove my point please tell me exactly what he has done to make you hate him so much?

As for him being the worst President, he's not even close to the worst. I suggest you research who were, in fact, the worst. They make Trump look like a saint. Start with John Buchanan.
    The worst President in the 21st Century was George Bush jnr. Because of his lies millions have died and we are still suffering the terrorist consequences.
    If you think Trump is worse than him then you're too brainwashed to save.

12. Poly

Poly Well-Known Member

Bush Jr did indeed take the USA into illegal wars, but the war his father took the USA into was NOT illegal
    Clinton had sex with an intern and then lied about it. Reprehensible yes, but not worthy of impeachment.

Trump tried to undermine the democratic process in the USA - even to the point of trying to overthrow a democratically elected government
    There is no doubt in my mind, that if he thought he could have declared martial law to stay in power, he would have.

What Trump did borders on what Hitler did to take power in Germany.

It was THAT serious.

ROTFLMAO

What made Trump so toxic and so hated was his criminal behavior in office and contempt for the Constitution.
    He behaved like the US government was a business that he owned and in which he could do what he liked
    Anyone who stood up to him was fired - as witnessed by the revolving door of appointments.

A really BAD businessman too if not a criminally fraudulent one.

He was a media star with a cult following and he appealed to nationalism. The "USA Uber Alles" demographic.

If the trials were farces, it was because the GOP senators behaved like spineless worms and not senators
    Trump was as guilty as it was possible to be. And at least the Democrats can honestly say they DID try to do something to get rid of Trump and never let him hold public office again.
    Then again Trump did say he could shoot someone dead on Pennsylvania Avenue and it wouldn't affect his support one bit.

That is because you don't know anything about US politics. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was like a protective barrier - she protected us from Trump's worst excesses for two years

He says it was. Police found graffiti outside his home
    I rather suspect it was done by Trump supporters as the guy was doing such an awful job - reportedly Trump was screaming obscenities at his TV during his lawyers' laughably abysmal defense.

13. Poly

Poly Well-Known Member

Joe Biden...Nancy Pelosi

There's a difference between knowingly stating falsehoods and not stating the full truth.

14. Makemstine Roger

yet all the shyte you wrote has not one piece of evidence to back it up just emty words, all i see is MSM never Trumper lies which the gullible (that's you) has lapped up, I don't see you countering any of the video evidence i showed, because you didn't look as they are from the trial and confirm Democrats lied giving evidence and had to retract it. your too far gone to argue with just full of hot air and verbal diahorea.

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  15. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

good luck with the impeachment if trump had won 2020....fail.....impeached twice....fail....there is a pattern emerging that democrats don't seem to get,they fail at impeachment,and i use democrat loosely just like our lib dums about as undemocratic as you could ever wish for, good luck with potato head sorry mean harris

FORZA LEEDS and Makemstine Roger like this.
  16. Makemstine Roger

17. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

like i said ALL politicians are liar's some are good at it,and some great......you obviously think biden/pelosi are only good at it

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  18. Makemstine Roger

trump said he would give 2,000 dollars to those who were laid off through covid Pelosi threw back the request 9 times it went before congress, Before the election Biben on video promised 2,000 and has broken his word again 3 months and still waiting impeachment was more important to the Dems , the same as the Russian collusion hoax 34millon 3 years only to find Hillary Clinton SET IT UP TO TARNISH HIM FOR HER DEFEAT IN THE ELECTION typical vindictive democratic behaviour

19. Makemstine Roger

to Polly for valentine

please log in to view this image

Whitejock likes this.
  20. Poly

Poly Well-Known Member

The USA ***IS*** a democracy
    Specifically it is a Representative Democracy, like you know, the UK is.

Saying that the USA is a Republic and not a Democracy is like saying the UK is not a democracy, it is a monarchy
    A totally nonsensical statement that can only be made by someone with zero understanding of what these basic terms mean.

Hence the USA is a Representative Democracy.
    Just like the UK is.
    You didn't answer the question Btw, are Ireland and Germany democracies ?

Nope, it is you who are both wrong and demonstrably ignorant on politics

You do NOT need to have a constitution to be a Republic - indeed the Roman Republic had no constitution
    Are you saying that if the UK adopted a Constitution, it would cease being a Constitutional Monarchy and become a Republic - even if the UK head of state was still the Queen ?

Are you aware that the Netherlands is a monarchy with a queen as head of state, AND has a written constitution in single document ?

The UK has a written constitution too, it just doesn't have a written constitution in a single document. The UK constitution is to be found in multiple documents/laws that go back through the original Bill of Rights through to Magna Carta

(I also note you were completely unable to address the existence of REPUBLICS like China and North Korea)

There is no US document called the Bill of Rights Btw - it is just a colloquial term used to refer to the first 10 amendments to the Constitution.

There is no such thing as an inalienable right either. You only have the rights your government allows you to have (though in a democracy, these are subject to change)
    If the right to bear arms is an "inalienable" right in the USA, why is it not regarded as so in the UK ?

If a country became a Republic and adopted a constitution whereby constitutional amendments could by made by a simple majority in the legislature, would it still be a Republic in your mind ?

The second question I asked (which you pointedly dodged) was what would a Constitutional Monarchy (like Canada) have to do to become a Republic ?
    The answer is simple, if Canada replaced the Queen with an elected president it would instantly become a Republic who no other changes.

A Monarchy (including a Constitutional Monarchy) selects its head of state for life and typically by by birthright
    A Republic selects its head of state by other means - and in a Constitutional Republic, this is by popular vote and for a set period.

So ends your second lesson on politics 101.

Tobes likes this.