1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Poch sacked by Spuds

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by glazerfodder, Nov 19, 2019.

1. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

How ironic is this - we had JM and (some of us) wanted Poch instead. Poch gets sacked and the Spuds want JM - good ****ing luck with that one, cant wait to hear how good JM is from HIAG.

2. glazerfodder

I think that this affects us indirectly in as much as Woodward now has a shoe-in replacement for Ole if results don't go our way for the rest of the season. Before this happened the board could afford to be more forgiving because a quality, mid-term replacement would have been difficult - not now.

3. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

The whole thing goes to show how crazy the modern game is. It feels like changes for the sake of it with "hope" as the strategy.

Judging by Poch's performance this season, why should he get the job? But when you look at his overall record, he is a worthy candidate and everyone should be allowed to have bad spell. If so, then why did we get rid of Jose. It's all a circus lol

I think Jose will do well in Tottenham. It's setup for him to do well given their current position.

As for us, it will be interesting to see how we close out the year with Allegri and Poch jobless.

antipodean exile likes this.
  4. glazerfodder

Allegri for me, he's not just another Pep who does well in superstar teams, he dragged Juve up from their rough spell and shaped them into the team they are today. As much as I advocated Poch as our new manager in the recent past., I do think he has hit a bit of a ceiling. Those Spurs players were on a roll, whatever happened to them nobody knows, but the indications are that the bad feeling has stemmed from the manager, so perhaps we dodged a bullet.

cytrax likes this.