1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Plymouth....

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by Chaos, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Chaos

Chaos New Member

Have just taken this from a Plymouth fan on Blue and Amber....

Good day. I thought I would come and impart some possible news regarding your fixture against Plymouth Argyle on August 6th...

The takeover of Plymouth Argyle was due to take place on August the 5th, this has now since apparently shifted to August the 12th. It would seem the new prospective owners(Also the owners of Truro City) are struggling to find the cash.

This is however possibly very good news for your side. It would seem under league rules that none of our new 'signings'(who have only 'agreed to sign' at present) will be eligible to play. Meaning we only have 6 experienced players left available to play for us(2 of those having only played 7 games between them) and our only goalkeeper is suspended.

It would seem either the football league will have to do some more rule bending or you are going to be facing a team with an average age of about 17.

Have a nice day! :)

2. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Knowing our luck they' ll beat us 5 nil

3. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

i am having great difficulty in getting any news from argyle. there was supposed to have been a press conference at o7.30 or 11.30,this morning but nothing on our lunchtime news. this cannot be allowed to continue and the FA and FL need to conduct an inquiry into what has gone on in and out of the boardroom over the past 3 years. nothing less will do

4. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

Makes for a straightforward game by the looks of it, when we can get the team playing together and boost confidence. Ouchies for Argyle though...

5. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

whilst in admin. arglye are allowed to have a squad of up to 20, including recent signings. they are entitled to bring their full squad of 18 up to the vauxhall meadow, and given the crisis they have suffered over the last 12 months, i hope peter reid and his team will receive a very warm welcome up there on saturday from all the . come on you shrews, foreat salopia