1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Player of the year....so....

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by chelsea - over 100 years of history, Apr 17, 2015.

1. chelsea - over 100 years of history

How the hell did Coutinho get in ahead of Terry, Matic and Fabregas....

2. JCC87

JCC87 Member

I think many would not give all three to Chelsea players. I think they only get 3.

At least this cements Costa in the Team Of The Year.

Terry said he voted for Coutinho but not Aguero or Sanchez, legend!!!!

I think Terry, Ivanovic and one of Fab or Matic will complete our selections in the Team Of The Year

3. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

De Gea, Kane or Hazard should get it. Honestly can't chose between the three.

4. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I'd be amazed if it wasn't Hazard to be honest though can see a case for the other 2. A couple of errors from De Gea in the last few weeks may have hurt him as well. Keepers don't win these often either.

I think it'll be Hazard and Kane as young player.

5. GazFormidable

GazFormidable Active Member

Hazard and Kane for me.

6. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

Hazard is nailed on for poty
    Kane is nailed on for ypoty

7. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Hazard has hardly had a poor game all year and almost every week has been our best and most dangerous. Costa has missed too many matches. Kane has been great, but not often enough early on. De Gea has not really outstripped Courtois that I can see, both have been excellent, but both made some big mistakes.
    Hazard, as the best player all year, Kane as a great player occasionally, and becoming more consistent.

8. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

De Gea is better than Courtois mate, just how it is, Courtois is not quite there yet, he gets away with a fair few errors due to his height and ability. He's where De Gea was at when he first came, just that he commands the box better cos he's like 24 foot tall and your CBs give him far more protection than De Gea got in his first season at United, he'll be an excellent keeper but atm, but te Adam goal shows his inexperience, people say great goal, I was a keeper, that was awful keeping, no excuse for a keeper being beaten from that range and everyone knows that.

Costa scores lots but he's not been outstanding, good and very good but not much more, maybe if he stopped starting **** and played football... Aguero has been in and out also and also has 19 goals.

Hazard is Chelsea's outstanding player for the last two seasons, by a good bit. The most consistent attacking player in the PL for the last two years easily, only Suarez goalfest stopped Hazard getting the award last year. Deserves the award this year, even if he missed the last 6 games,

Kane, has been outstanding, he must have nearly 30 goals in total. He's English, tpoty nailed on, no doubt.