1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Pearson about the Yeovil game

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by THE FOXES 1884, Oct 2, 2013.

1. THE FOXES 1884

THE FOXES 1884 Well-Known Member

"We should of been out of sight, let´s be honest."

"We could of had six."

"On another night we could of been frustrated by having not putting them out of sight."

"It´s a good win."

"It could of been more convincing, but we will improve."

2. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

... whilst we continue to win it is slightly worrying that we are not converting more chances - think the BBC stat was 23 attempts at goal or something close ...

3. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

As long as we convert 1 more chance then the opposition I dont mind how many we miss

4. I used to be john fallen

I used to be john fallen Active Member

well I for one think we can beat the drop <ok>

5. Proud Fox

You have changed your tune <whistle>

6. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

This <ok> it seems when we get 2 up, out passes go wayward and the shooting seems unfocussed, we rarely batter teams as often as teams like Watford do.

Cant complain at 2.3 points per game though <ok> would prefer to win by a single goal every week than have our inconsistencies that have plagued us in similar seasons.

Alot of draws last night have helped the top 3 pull away, now we just need Barnsley to beat QPR 2-0 and all will be rosey <ok>

7. I used to be john fallen

No proud..I was always confident we wouldn't go down...<ok> I support nige all the way until I don't .. its Miami fox who has been totally negative and has been against big nige all the time<ok> I think the sun out there has gone to his head...he never backs nige or the team ..and is always talking us down..everybody knows it ,<ok> tut tut tut..

8. Proud Fox

People need to remember that form is temporary. We will have bad spells and good spells. Its about being level headed. Some people on here was quick to get on Nigels back last season and over the summer

I have been behind him 100% throughout and I think he will bring long term sustainable success here.

This summer was our best summer in a very long time. We didnt lose anyone other then Ben Marshall who was expendable and his attitude was questionable at times. As I said everyone is now 1 year stronger and 1 wiser then last year when whatever way you choose to look at it, we was a very decent side last year. Finishing 6th proved it

9. I used to be john fallen

I wonder how many managers heads messers mills and beckford will have on their mantelpiece by the end of their careers...

10. BuzzardFoxMick

BuzzardFoxMick Well-Known Member

Fook me Mr Fallen I seem to recall you virtually creaming ur pants when we signed "the three amigo's" aka Danns Mills & Beckford :p

11. Everybody_Danns_Now

I hold my hands up. I used to rate the three of them and was initially annoyed at their exclusions/sales/loans. I was completely wrong, we are so much stronger without them both on the pitch, in the dressing room and the bank account. From now on i'll trust NP on every decision he makes

12. Jack Lesterfan

Jack Lesterfan Well-Known Member

Just quickly compared us to last season, we are only 2 points better off <yikes>

So while I am obviously delighted with the start, I will not be getting carried away just yet...!

Saying that, I am, and always have been firmly in the NP camp, think he is a good manager for us, and I am glad we stuck with him throughout the tough time last season.

I am so glad we've started this season well, if we had started this one like we ended the last, then I feel he would have lost his job by now, and we could have Schteve McClaren in charge <doh>

13. THE FOXES 1884

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !

14. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

I believe

15. MIAMI_FOX

MIAMI_FOX Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

HAHA good one Johnny boy! I make no apology for being a Pearson supporter. I'm with Ed...... I believe!! So far so good this season, but a long long way to go as Pearson keeps saying, its just a "good start" nothing more.
    I actually think you could do with some sunshine yourself John, it may cheer you up you grumpy bugger! lol :emoticon-0103-cool:

16. Lesta Gangsta

Lesta Gangsta Well-Known Member

Difference was, we'd lost three out of ten. But it's true, it's too early to get carried away. Especially when you consider Wolves were third after ten games last season! :emoticon-0104-surpr

17. THE FOXES 1884

Very good point. I was fishing with my mate & his bro in Holland (both Wolves) when they´d just won, 2 or 3 - 0 I think it was, & moved up to 3rd. It´s all I heard all weekend but come March it was "we won´t go down, not the Wolves" OPPS!

18. The Legend Jock Wallace

NOOOOO - IUTBJF would be the sort to have is towel on the sunbed at the crack of dawn!!!<ok><ok><ok>

19. Proud Fox

We have had a great start but thats all it is. A start

The signs do look very promising but we need to show more consistent form this season then we did last season

20. glynnak

glynnak Member

id fancy the crack of dawn myself if i could get up early enough:laugh::laugh::laugh: