1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Payout Question

Discussion in 'General Betting Board' started by rudebwoy, Apr 8, 2013.

1. rudebwoy

rudebwoy Well-Known Member

I placed a bet with a regional bookmaker on the winner of this years Welsh Premier League-- the league has been won with 5 games to go- trophy awarded etc, yet said bookmaker will not pay out until all football seasons have finished !-- that must mean after all play off finals etc-- my bet clearly states winning of said league, which has happened--seems very chyurlish of them --is there any recourse apart from negative publicity--by the way they sponsor the league !!

2. redcgull

redcgull Well-Known Member

I would imagine that they could hold on to the payouts until the final game of the season. The winners could yet be docked points, fined or aliens invade the team bus abducted then stripped of the title...

So, in short yes, i can see them holding onto there money...

I do know that the manc bookie pays out early, Fred Done, usually when they have won the league... Which was funny as one year i think they lost the title...

3. rudebwoy

rudebwoy Well-Known Member

Yes alien invasion is more likely- they have won the league with four games left--14 points clear-- and have been awarded trophy and champions league place--worth over 300,000 k --for small clubs this is a seasons turnover -- but i just think they are being churlish and a bit small minded--just make sure that i take my custom elsewhere in future--

4. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

Common sense and good customer service relations would see them pay you if your bet has already won. Very poor standard if they don't.

5. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

I'm suprised they'd hold it from you, as the way they normally look at it, is the quicker they give you it, the quicker you can give it back to them. Thats why company's like PP like to pay out early on alot of things, even if it does occasionally backfire :biggrin: