1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Paolo Di Canio

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by bilko, Apr 3, 2013.

1. bilko

bilko Member

As a Swidon fan i know you have a few threads on Paolo already but here is a new one.

I listened to talk sport yesterday and i listened to all the knockers of Paolo but i can assure you fans that you are getting a very good manager. Ok we are a lower league side but he will make your players ultra fit they will need to give 110% in training and new to have desire and committment as Paolo does himself.

Yes the guy is crazy but do not underestimate him he is very intelligent and a quick learner and tactically he is very astute. Again ok we were only a lower league side but we had the best defensive record in all leagues and were top scorers in all leagues. He will make you a very difficult team to beat and most of all he likes to play football the right way which is on the floor. He will play with high intensity and all the football is 2 and three touch and good to watch. He will make good players better players and the likes of Johnson i feel will excel under him.

Any player that doesnt perform on the pitch he wont hesitate in taking him off and he wont worry how long into the game it is either. Normally he makes the players train 7 days a week and is a perfectionist and expects his players to follow suit.

Any players with attitude or are lazy wont last long so they all need to be prepared but players do love playing for him. They may not like his ideas at first but the majority buy into it and it will bring success.

I wish we still had him at our club as we would be top of the league now whereas tha muppet we have got instead is the total opposite to Paolo and he has taken us from 2nd to 5th in a short time.

Personally i think next season you will have your best season in the premier league and again going back to the likes of some of the ex players knocking him on talk sport yesterday they will be eating their words this time next year. So what he hasnt managed in the premier league before nor did David Moyes and look what he has done and he went into Everton when they were in trouble.

Seeing Paolo on the line itself is worth the entrance fee as he is very animated and kicks dugs outs etc so look out for that.

He will also make mistakes which he will admit to when hes wrong, he is very honest and if he gives his word he means it.

You are now entering into a period of great entertainment on and off the pitch believe me but the football will be good and great to watch as well and your stadium he will make into a fortress.

It may not start off great but as i said already he is a very quick learner and also his team he has taken with him are all very good coaches and fitness trainers.

i will watch your results closely as i want Paolo to be a success in the premier league.

So enjoy the ride and best of luck for the rest of the season and i hope you beat Newcastle to shut that idiot Mick Quinn up who was one of the Paolo knockers.

2. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

All you Swindon lads have said the same thing mate.
    Looking forward to games now where they were just a chore before.
    Thanks. Good luck to you guys.

3. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

Cheers <ok>

We have high hopes again, although that has tended not to lead to much in the past...

4. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Ta mate, however our best Premier position is 7th. Big ask from his first full season and we're not safe yet.

5. bilko

bilko Member

Believe me you wont see anything like Paolo he is a one off you dont realise how lucky you are getting him the rest of the prmeier league will be jealous. Like i said it may not start good but beleive me he will sort your club out and you style of football.