1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ozil playing too much Fortnite?

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by BrunelGooner, Dec 4, 2018.

1. BrunelGooner

BrunelGooner Well-Known Member

I know this might sound ridiculous, but Le Grove posted an article showing that Ozil has been spending an unhealthy amount of time on a game called Fornite. From the article:

"Ozil has become something of an expert at Fortnite, the online shooting video game that has become a phenomenon. He’s become so good at it that he’s notched 600 wins. For anyone who knows anything about Fortnite, to get 600 wins takes an incredible amount of time. To get a win, you have to beat either 99 players if you’re in solo mode, 48 other teams in duo mode or 24 other teams in squad mode. That’s very, very hard to do. If I was the manager or head executive at Arsenal, that would tell me that Ozil is engaging in an unhealthy, sedentary activity that may also lead to late, long nights because like all the best games, it’s addictive. If Ozil has back pain, it might have to do with sitting down for several hours at a time while he shows far more fight and aggression that he ever has done on the football field. Simply put, it’s just not the behaviour of a professional athlete.’

These facts have been corroborated by statistics from an internet portal, where younger humans stream themselves playing computer games, and other young humans watch the said games. These e-sport games seem to be very popular."

please log in to view this image

https://le-grove.co.uk/2018/12/04/the-big-story-ozil-gaming-revelations/

Is this what is leading to him having 'back problems' perhaps? Sitting down in the same position, playing the same game, for that amount of time isn't healthy at all.

Is there an intervention needed to break this habit?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    TheBear likes this.
  2. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

Holy ****.

600 wins is pretty crazy. I invested (waisted) enough time into that game and managed 20 wins or so.

Does he have a twitch stream? The money made by the top streamers is actually MORE than the top football players these days.